Welcome To aBlackWeb

You wake up one morning and find your teenage child blew $45,000 of yours in a vidya game

I knew this happened in another country, but it should be allowed to happen here too.

lol @ dude screaming like that and all the other games not even noticing. Them Asian countries are different man.

There's been a few stories I've seen of parents finding out their kid made a lot of in app purchases and rake up a lot of money

Apple has also added a lot of security and parental controls to prevent it

There's been a few stories I've seen of parents finding out their kid made a lot of in app purchases and rake up a lot of money

Apple has also added a lot of security and parental controls to prevent it
Happened to someone I know. Have no idea how jit got access. It was Roblox or some card game or some shit idk. Lil mans went ham on the credit card. I'm sure it was a dark day/week/month possibly year for his ass. Whole family heard about

Shiit I wanted to help kick his ass

He’s Asian.

They thought they could trust him.

Then they took away affirmative action and here we are 😂😂😂😂😂

Can we officially declare them the opps now or do niggaz need them to stop making playstations first before it's official?
They been the opps.

Mfers got the nerve to have better service and access then people in they home country?

Ass whipping definitely deserved, but honestly they need to get lil dude some help though. He obviously addicted and got mental health issues.
This shit like the lil kid version of someone stealing someone else's bread to go on a coke binge.

PiercingCookedAbyssiniancat-max-1mb.gif

Since he likes games so much

Back