Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall disrespectful mothalovas gotta start giving description..

Based on the freeze frame title.. home invasion tables turned.. somebody is getting "killt" like dead dead

Good lookin on the heads up.

I'll jus watch the movie.

Yeah there were a couple plot points revealed in the trailer I know would have hit different had I seen it for the first time when watching the movie.

Well i was going to watch the trailer but i guess ill just firestick this when i get home today. Hope to god this is good. Ive been so goddamn bored lately.

It did the job considering theres been nothing but c list films getting released while most of the big budget films continue to get their wigs pushed back. But it was underwhelming in the end.

Some kind of weird ode to the #metoo movement.

Amanda seyfried could still get this dick.

Lol at fam having to listen to her get smashed out on set. That L was on a bullet.

That dream sequence where he found his daughter in the basement and slit his wrist and throat to wake up was crazy.

I really wish I didn't see the trailer. Would have made it better going in blind. But it wasn't terrible.

6/10 coulda been 6.5 or a soft 7 with a different approach in the trailer.

Kevin Bacon is good at playing in these supernatural movies. Stir of Echoes still one of my favorites. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie though.

It did the job considering theres been nothing but c list films getting released while most of the big budget films continue to get their wigs pushed back. But it was underwhelming in the end.

Some kind of weird ode to the #metoo movement.

Amanda seyfried could still get this dick.

Lol at fam having to listen to her get smashed out on set. That L was on a bullet.

That dream sequence where he found his daughter in the basement and slit his wrist and throat to wake up was crazy.

I really wish I didn't see the trailer. Would have made it better going in blind. But it wasn't terrible.

6/10 coulda been 6.5 or a soft 7 with a different approach in the trailer.

I went into it blind, only knew it was some kinda horror.

Shit was horrible imo. 3/10

Back