Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix You (Season 5, TBA)

Was too weird for me I had to tap out episode 2.

I never liked shows like this or dexter. The pov in a show like this has never intrigued me.

this season is it

got thru 3 and started the 4th last night.....we'll probably wrap it up tonight

its been a while so i may have forgot, but this season seems more interesting

there's just a lot more going on

anybody else feel like this whole thing is kind of a satirical shot at men for the most part? its like every angle exposes another weird ass, super common flaw but they make fun out of it

im probably projecting, but i think a whole lotta men at least think the way he does....even if they dont act it all out

Almost finished with episode 1...

This dude here!

Crazy thing is he could've gotten old girl without the shenanigans! Just crazy for no reason!

Yo I told my wife the same exact thing last night. We are only on season 1 too.

They made Joe a sympathetic character in the end of season one, made me want him to kill Beck for all the bullshit she and Candace did to him.

Ooooh I keep hearing about this show I kept passing on it before smh

Dude doing the same damn thing Peach doing but he appalled by what she's doing. How I sleep on this show.

That's the whole show! Dude can see the exact same behavior in others and be like, "they need to go, they are toxic and dangerous." Therefore anything he does is for the object of his obsession best interest and justified.

I only made it halfway through the 1st season.

Is it worth watching the rest of the way through? It just seemed like it was more of the same: crazy obsessed guy stalking a girl who is basically such a shitty person that she deserves whatever bullshit he subjects her life to, even at the expense of her friends.

Back