Welcome To aBlackWeb

You propose and she says no, is the relationship over?

You propose and she says no, is the relationship over?

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I’m glad she said no, now I can fukk and keep all my bread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Most guys don’t know if she will say yes, that’s why things get nervous right before.otherwise you can ask her when you come out the bathroom.
Most women will basically force you to propose or at least will let you know that’s it’s time

Most women will basically force you to propose or at least will let you know that’s it’s time
If you know you got something good, a good dude will lock it down. Some things you just don’t play with.

Now I have heard dudes be questioned and cornered, but if the dude ain’t ready, then the union isn’t ready and doomed.

Any dude allowing himself to be pushed and pressed into marriage before he ready is not a good thing.

If you know you got something good, a good dude will lock it down. Some things you just don’t play with.

Now I have heard dudes be questioned and cornered, but if the dude ain’t ready, then the union isn’t ready and doomed.

Any dude allowing himself to be pushed and pressed into marriage before he ready is not a good thing.
My point is a woman will find a way to let u know she ready for marriage so be patient and u won’t play urself

Back