Welcome To aBlackWeb

You propose and she says no, is the relationship over?

You propose and she says no, is the relationship over?

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I’m glad she said no, now I can fukk and keep all my bread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I mean, if I was ready to spend the rest of my life with her 10 seconds ago…how does her not wanting to marry me at that point for whatever reason change that?🤷🏾

Last edited:
It’s over.

If she’s say not we are on two completely different trajectories

Can’t see how y’all don’t see that

It’s over.

If she’s say not we are on two completely different trajectories

Can’t see how y’all don’t see that
Or maybe she said “we’ll get married once you take care of [insert whatever]”

And bruh ain’t keep up his side of the deal

Or maybe she said “we’ll get married once you take care of [insert whatever]”

And bruh ain’t keep up his side of the deal

If take a certain condition to be met in order to be married than why are we together and that condition wasn’t already address and met. If it was never met in the first place we should have been broken up.

I really dont like that picture of the angry black woman and the heart torn dude.

I have seen turned down proposals and it was never anger on the woman's part. More so sadness, confusion or embarrassment.

If take a certain condition to be met in order to be married than why are we together and that condition wasn’t already address and met. If it was never met in the first place we should have been broken up.
I think women challenging their partners to show them something is pretty common…it may not be right in every scenario but still

Last edited:
I think marriage starts way before the proposal.

If we are exclusive…we are building together then any and all roadblocks gets worked on together.

It shouldn’t start or stop with a proposal.

Back