Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY You, Me, Him, & Her Podcast: S1:E2: My Office Hours are 9 to 5.

I enjoyed it:

Just something that I thought of, ideas to add to the show:

Maybe consider doing a shout out to black owned businesses (an actual segment/commercial break to maybe shout out 3 or 4 black businesses, explain their product etc, dropped their handles) folks that yall may know and plug them: maybe invite them or some shit so they can plug their own stuff if you know the folks, make it personnel.

Have someone from the site make the music/ Produce the show. Have a different producer for a month or 2 weeks have them send their things to the engineer Dubbz, (depending on how often yall drop pods, where their music can be used throughout the show) We have some talent on this site, Big Lurko can spit something or someone can contribute some production to the show. Add sound effects for "gems" or a "wisdom point" made in the conversation

Have an intro song, maybe. Something the producer can cook up. 1 minute max, don't need a whole dayum song, "intro"

Give some background on the guests (whenever yall start having them on the pod) just don't say, we have Bob Green here with us (who the fuck is that) nah, explain who this nigga is, shit he's taking up my time

Have a "joke of day" giveaway, if someone says something hilarious, someone can say "ABW joke of the day by said person" maybe give out something shit I don't know

Have a Black History moment, "Did you know segment" or some shit. Have a did you know Financial literacy part or some shit, could be at the end.
Educate your audience

End the show with some music , not on some "aight yall" Lol, like did these niggas just hang up, have some production music from ABW music, I know niggas do music on here...

This me, but I like to hear music underneath the podcasters as they are talking, not to loud, but low, enough where it's a flow with their cadence as they are talking, dead air bores me out, but this me

Maybe this is too much, but again, I enjoyed the show.. @AP nigga your cadence is terrible nigga smh, but good job mane

I enjoyed it:

Just something that I thought of, ideas to add to the show:

Maybe consider doing a shout out to black owned businesses (an actual segment/commercial break to maybe shout out 3 or 4 black businesses, explain their product etc, dropped their handles) folks that yall may know and plug them: maybe invite them or some shit so they can plug their own stuff if you know the folks, make it personnel.

Have someone from the site make the music/ Produce the show. Have a different producer for a month or 2 weeks have them send their things to the engineer Dubbz, (depending on how often yall drop pods, where their music can be used throughout the show) We have some talent on this site, Big Lurko can spit something or someone can contribute some production to the show. Add sound effects for "gems" or a "wisdom point" made in the conversation

Have an intro song, maybe. Something the producer can cook up. 1 minute max, don't need a whole dayum song, "intro"

Give some background on the guests (whenever yall start having them on the pod) just don't say, we have Bob Green here with us (who the fuck is that) nah, explain who this nigga is, shit he's taking up my time

Have a "joke of day" giveaway, if someone says something hilarious, someone can say "ABW joke of the day by said person" maybe give out something shit I don't know

Have a Black History moment, "Did you know segment" or some shit. Have a did you know Financial literacy part or some shit, could be at the end.
Educate your audience

End the show with some music , not on some "aight yall" Lol, like did these niggas just hang up, have some production music from ABW music, I know niggas do music on here...

This me, but I like to hear music underneath the podcasters as they are talking, not to loud, but low, enough where it's a flow with their cadence as they are talking, dead air bores me out, but this me

Maybe this is too much, but again, I enjoyed the show.. @AP nigga your cadence is terrible nigga smh, but good job mane
fuck you

Done. Be patient.

Done already. Shout to @TonyDubbz

@Big Lurko is a no go.

tenor.gif

ima check this shit in a minute

where's the OG thread?

I'm glad Kandy broke it down

I didnt have the patience for it

Back