Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Know What I Don't Like About You?" Series: @Duwop

i dont like that du isnt out using his voice to mentor more bmore kids. showing them they can have a happy family and be a present father no matter the circumstances.

be a big homie, homie.

and stop think you can make me better. you trynna help ike, cant no one help ike

This is the most longwinded nigga I ever came across

sometimes du be telling stories that have nothing to do with the thread

fake ass hood poet

Once got jumped in the club by some other bouncers....I took an L that night.... But not really cuz I walked out of there even after getting maxed..... But the bouncer that started it went to sleep after I hit him a few times.... And they had to take him to the hospital cuz his face was lacerated.... Everybody was coming at me like a sliced him up.... But it was straight punches...I guess I got sharp fists cuz that's not the only time that happened..... But this nigga had it bad... They said I pushed the skin so far apart that he needed stitches from like his forehead down to his lip.. Going down the middle of his face......

They no bullshit call that nigga Scarface to this day.... His story is still someone cut him up.... But it was really these hands....I got a busted lip and a black eye from his boys..... But that niggaz face forever fucked up

tenor.gif

Spot on

Somebody @ me when some zatarain's gets sprinkled

Niggaz make a thread... Ask for stories, I provide stories.... Niggaz collectively lose their rabbit ass minds....

Y'all hate me, y'all love me.... Y'all don't know what the fuck y'all want.

I just continue to be me. Y'all continue to confused about how it makes you feel.

I hate that Judah starts spades games to consistently finish with -100 or worse.... But maybe the rest love him for the same reason

Start making threads that say

"Everybody come tell us a story about this shit I wanna talk about and might be interesting..... Everybody but you Du. We don't wanna hear your shit, we've heard enough"

What kinda discriminatory shit is this??

Du Lives Matters

Niggaz make a thread... Ask for stories, I provide stories.... Niggaz collectively lose their rabbit ass minds....

Y'all hate me, y'all love me.... Y'all don't know what the fuck y'all want.

I just continue to be me. Y'all continue to confused about how it makes you feel.

I hate that Judah starts spades games to consistently finish with -100 or worse.... But maybe the rest love him for the same reason

I had my own thread for you to drop that.

I remember that story you told in the old IC about someone fucking with your social studies book and it resulted in a food fight. Tell it again!!

Back