Welcome To aBlackWeb

You know how people get shot for reaching for phones? The NRA has a solution...

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
They are promoting a gun that looks like a cell phone.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article210274809.html

DcCKj6FW0AAONFG.jpg

Now cops can kill black folks and use this shit as a get out jail free card.

Ive seen this before. I want one. It's a collector's piece. Whatever to the gun haters.

It's not about gun hating. It's about the fact that police already claim that they think everything from wallets to cell phones are guns and use that excuse to justify killing blacks. Now, they are basically being handed reasonable doubt by the fact that there are guns that actually look like cell phones.

It's not about gun hating. It's about the fact that police already claim that they think everything from wallets to cell phones are guns and use that excuse to justify killing blacks. Now, they are basically being handed reasonable doubt by the fact that there are guns that actually look like cell phones.

You do know that the police are lying when they say the cellphone looked like a gun right? It doesn't matter if these cellguns exist or not.

I remember back in the 90's there was this young Black dude that had made a beeper gun. I remember seeing the shit on some show in the late 90's where the dude that was making them made a video to demonstrate how they worked. I just did mah googles and found an article from '93 talking about an arrest in NY where a cat was taking pagers and converting them into guns so that may be the same dude. Either way they brought the hammer down on that shit quick as fuck.

Chris Rock once said a Black man can't sell shit that harms people but whitey can do it all day long. Guaranteed this company is white owned.

goddammit... I found it; it was from '93. Dude's name is Norman Williams.

http://www.usmech22.com/ <--- his company.

You do know that the police are lying when they say the cellphone looked like a gun right? It doesn't matter if these cellguns exist or not.

Of course they are lying. My point is that it's a lot harder to sell a lie when it has some basis in reality. If I came to you and told you I saw a pig flying last night, you'd think I was crazy. If some scientist genetically engineers a pig with wings tomorrow, and I came to you and said the same thing, you'd have to think about it for a second. Having to reconsider for a second is really all it takes to get someone off in a court, especially cops who they bend over backwards to let loose anyway.

Of course they are lying. My point is that it's a lot harder to sell a lie when it has some basis in reality. If I came to you and told you I saw a pig flying last night, you'd think I was crazy. If some scientist genetically engineers a pig with wings tomorrow, and I came to you and said the same thing, you'd have to think about it for a second. Having to reconsider for a second is really all it takes to get someone off in a court, especially cops who they bend over backwards to let loose anyway.

Damn good post

Yea. THIS shit actually does and being black is all they needed before to kill you with no problems

Cops already use "I feared for my life" as a get outta jail free card, this won't change shit

they been makin pistols that look like cellphones/credit cards

47714-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Cops already use "I feared for my life" as a get outta jail free card, this won't change shit

they been makin pistols that look like cellphones/credit cards

47714-DEFAULT-l.jpg

The difference is that the NRA is actively trying to promote these new cellphone guns. The higher profile they are given, the easier it is to use their existence to excuse murderous actions. And the "they been doing this anyway" sentiment is silly. We're currently in a fight to get them to be held accountable for what they do, anything that works against that effort should be seen as a threat.

Back