Welcome To aBlackWeb

You going to the police?

how do you avenge your rape

• tell your significant other and yall decide together

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nothing like that. It's just a fitting end to people that would do that kind of shit.

Torture, near death experiences, and finally perished while engaged in the same activity that got them into that predicament in the first place.
Bruh torture and all that other shit you just day said ain't walk the park ...

Most normal people can't even witness a person being tortured.... Let alone carry it out...

That shit will turn your stomach

Bruh torture and all that other shit you just day said ain't walk the park ...

Most normal people can't even witness a person being tortured.... Let alone carry it out...

That shit will turn your stomach

you'd be surprised what "normal people" would do in that sort of situation. Humans of all walks of life are capable of unimaginable acts of violence when pushed far enough over the edge.

Think about it: Most dudes that reacted violently, up to the point of murder, that were tricked into homosexual sex by a tranny would have never believed they were capable of something like that, yet it happened.

Wild thread idea..

Find 'em and knock 'em out. When they come to they'll be in a shed somewhere in the middle of a forest or the middle of the desert. I'll torture them for days on end, just inflicting as much pain as possible with as many ways as my mind can imagine. Suffocation, near drowining, and alladat. They will experience pain and the sensation of nearly dying so much they'll wish they were dead.

And when I feel as if I've had enough fun, I'll force them to fuck... but they gotta do missionary last. And he's gotta kiss her, 'cause while they're kissing, I'm gonna put a bullet through the back of his head and straight into hers.

Then you burn the shed down and go home and pick up your life. And if the cops come for you, the tape they so stupidly left behind is enough to get you an insanity plea.

Lol vivid

I wouldnt even know how to process some shit like that.

Thats some shit you never get over. Shit that changes your personality and leaves you bitter as fuck forever and shit.

But would y'all watch the whole tape?

Nah im good....i dont need to see

you know what, its in the past.....I think im ready

hits play.....

giphy.gif

Back