Welcome To aBlackWeb

You ever went to a concert and it was trash?

I worked a Smoke dza concert dude was fucking terrible.

G-eazy opened for tory lanez at his first Toronto show and smoked tory and smoke dza in terms of performance. They were the headliners and were wild unprepared, drunk and high af.

And g-eazy merch table sold out. Lmao. I was embarrassed for those niggas.

Flatbush zombies did their thing that show as well.

Worked the snoop lion concert. That shit was bizarre. He can keep that reggae shit. Also Snoop is a actor. He is different when the lights are on him than he is backstage where people don't see him. Or at least that was my first hand impression. Maybe he was just in a mood. Rubbed me the wrong way. Kurupt and Daz some cool niggas.

Worked killer mike and el p very first concert together. Concert was actually dope and they had alot of underground artist that I never heard of open and kill shit like mr. Muthafuckin Esquire to name one. But El-p literally cried backstage because killer mike didn't big up his label. Even tho it was a great show this nigga threw a whole fit backstage. Killer mike let him go off and sat there after like "yo it's day one... I gotta travel north America with this guy?" I wanted to swing on El-p for him. But was disappointed he didn't check him. Big bitch ass whiteboy entitlement vibes. Knowing that I kinda side eye killer mike everytime I see em cause I know it wasn't the first or last time that shit happened unchecked.

I worked a Smoke dza concert dude was fucking terrible.

G-eazy opened for tory lanez at his first Toronto show and smoked tory and smoke dza in terms of performance. They were the headliners and were wild unprepared, drunk and high af.

And g-eazy merch table sold out. Lmao. I was embarrassed for those niggas.

Flatbush zombies did their thing that show as well.

Worked the snoop lion concert. That shit was bizarre. He can keep that reggae shit. Also Snoop is a actor. He is different when the lights are on him than he is backstage where people don't see him. Or at least that was my first hand impression. Maybe he was just in a mood. Rubbed me the wrong way. Kurupt and Daz some cool niggas.

Worked killer mike and el p very first concert together. Concert was actually dope and they had alot of underground artist that I never heard of open and kill shit like mr. Muthafuckin Esquire to name one. But El-p literally cried backstage because killer mike didn't big up his label. Even tho it was a great show this nigga threw a whole fit backstage. Killer mike let him go off and sat there after like "yo it's day one... I gotta travel north America with this guy?" I wanted to swing on El-p for him. But was disappointed he didn't check him. Big bitch ass whiteboy entitlement vibes. Knowing that I kinda side eye killer mike everytime I see em cause I know it wasn't the first or last time that shit happened unchecked.
What was snoop like? Nh

What was snoop like? Nh

Just super reserved. Didn't talk to nobody.

Kurupt and daz came through like I saw them niggas on the block yesterday. Some real nigga shit. Even snoops uncle was kicking it with me and the next man backstage. His uncle is what I expected snoop to be like.

It was as if that's who snoop channels when he performs. I was so thrown off.

But again it could have just been one of those days for him.

I still a huge fan. It was just unexpected.

Just super reserved. Didn't talk to nobody.

Kurupt and daz came through like I saw them niggas on the block yesterday. Some real nigga shit. Even snoops uncle was kicking it with me and the next man backstage. His uncle is what I expected snoop to be like.

It was as if that's who snoop channels when he performs. I was so thrown off.

But again it could have just been one of those days for him.

I still a huge fan. It was just unexpected.
He's prolly overwhelmed because he's the one everyone wanna talk to and could've been one of those days.

Or he might be an actor, dude been exposed a lot lately

Back