Welcome To aBlackWeb

You ever went to a concert and it was trash?

like this thread?

sad-face-sad.gif

I dated a chick who was into country music. She had tickets to her favorite artist some white dude from NC. It was 30k people in the bldg and 8 black people and 6 of them was the ticket takers and the other 2 was our black asses. Her ass was all hype and shit singing all the songs and I was like this the entire time.........

:uhhuh6:

My ex told me she went to a slaughterhouse concert at some shitty ass club and it was like 15 people in the crowd. So i blocked her on Facebook after that.

I'm not sure your ex knows the difference between a 'concert' and a 'show'.

Not the whole concert, but a terrible spot in an otherwise good show.

Went to see Goodie Mob and The Roots at St Andrews Hall back around 98. The spot was jam packed on both floors. We up on the 2nd floor giggin. They had a local group out first and they genuinely rocked shit. Then they brought out these niggas Parental Advisory.

We almost walked out the spot, like "fuck the rest of the show".

Them niggas was straight up dirty-ass-crack shitty. Niggas up there throwin' their CD's into the crowd and muhfuckas was throwin' 'em back on stage like "naaah, keep them shits". One of the group actually got on the mic like "niggas throwin CD's back up here is wack" to which everybody started booing them dudes.

Goodie got on after them dudes left the stage and killed it. They rescued that night 'cause folks was legit pissed over PA's garbage ass set.

Not the whole concert, but a terrible spot in an otherwise good show.

Went to see Goodie Mob and The Roots at St Andrews Hall back around 98. The spot was jam packed on both floors. We up on the 2nd floor giggin. They had a local group out first and they genuinely rocked shit. Then they brought out these niggas Parental Advisory.

We almost walked out the spot, like "fuck the rest of the show".

Them niggas was straight up dirty-ass-crack shitty. Niggas up there throwin' their CD's into the crowd and muhfuckas was throwin' 'em back on stage like "naaah, keep them shits". One of the group actually got on the mic like "niggas throwin CD's back up here is wack" to which everybody started booing them dudes.

Goodie got on after them dudes left the stage and killed it. They rescued that night 'cause folks was legit pissed over PA's garbage ass set.

Damn, niggas almost booed PA off stage? Lol. Not shocked.

A whole show? No but I remember going to a show with Nelly, Lil Wayne and Fabolous on the bill and Fab hands down gave one of the worst performances I've seen. Nigga show was as monotone as his voice. Granted this was right after his 1st album dropped so I hope he improved over the years but the show was legit so bad I had to double take on whether or not I even wanted listen to his music after that

i seen dj premier and royce in concert. premier's intermission was kinda dope but the rest was boring asf. same with de la soul. i may take heat for this but i cant vibe with live hip hop. if im going to a show there's gotta be more energy coming from the stage. instrumentation, singing, whatever. otherwise it falls flat for me. that's my feelings as a musician.

plus that night after royce and premier i was wearing adidas track suit on some old school shit despite it being winter... had to walk my ass home from downtown in the freezing ass cold cuz the trains stopped running. practically turned into a snowman out there fuck that shit never again.

My ex told me she went to a slaughterhouse concert at some shitty ass club and it was like 15 people in the crowd. So i blocked her on Facebook after that.
Low attendance doesn't make the show trash I saw them live and it was dope

I have been to so many shows and concerts that it's kind of a blur to me. I can't really think of who was bad I've seen so many great shows. I know I have seen some bad shows but I just can't remember them over the good to great shows I've seen. Going to have to think on this one.

Best one I ever saw was g-unit when they were promoting beg for mercy

And Public enemy.

I've seen almost every big rapper, and those 2 shows stand out

Damn, niggas almost booed PA off stage? Lol. Not shocked.

I'd say they were pretty much booed off stage. I don't know how many songs they had lined up, but they were done after two, maybe three joints. Once dude got on the mic talmbout throwing cd's back it was pretty much a wrap. Niggas ain't even want your freebies, time to get off stage.

Back