Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Ever Run A Train?

Told the story either on here or the IC. Can't recall. Me and my niggas went to house party one night. Party was lame so we leave. During the drive, this women I used to fuck with hit me and asked me to come over. We only ever linked up to fuck so I already knew what time it was. I told her, 'I'm just now leaving a party with my homies and I gotta drop them off. Unless we can all come through?'. She replied 'What do they look like?'. Which already lets you know what type of time she was on. I described them. She said come through. We got there, she let us in, I introduced her to my nigga and then went in her room and smashed. When we were done, she said 'Send the one with the red shirt in here.'. I go out and tell she wants him to go see her. He went in and smashed. While he's in there, I noticed that the rest of these niggas was out there sitting in her living room watching tv, had gone through her fridge and was eating up all her daughter's snacks and shit. It legit was mad go-gurt wrappers and chip bags and soda cans everywhere. SMH. One of them niggas saw some leftover spaghetti factory in the fridge and really tried to take it to the microwave and heat it up until I stopped him. After a while, my homie came out and sent the next nigga in. Then he came out and sent the last nigga in. When he was done, she finally came back out and I said we had to go so she walked us back out and then we bounced.

The end.
And im the degenerate?

Nah, stop talking to a chick cause her answer to what’s the freakiest thing you ever done was “I let some guys run a train on me”

Freaked me out, later I realize she probably meant 2 guys and her, ion know when that became the definition of a train. When I was growing up a train meant a gangbang

But nah to either one

One time I banged my co workers girlfriend while she gave him head. Nutted all up in her. He wasn't a fan of that.

After we completed our task of smashing the girl he was in love with, he passed out and she snuck into my room where we had a second and third round before she went back to sleep next to her bf.

It was an incredibly awkward Monday at work the next week.

Funny thing is, as the weeks went by, her and I continued to hook up late at night when she could sneak over. It wasn't much longer later that she found out her bf was cheating on her with one of my roommates (female).

So they break up, then co worker starts dating my roommate so he's over all the time, then she sneaks over at night and fucks me while he's asleep in the other room with his new gf.

Life is funny sometimes.

Back