Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Ever Run A Train?

Lmaoooo. Nah never.

I never fucked a chick after knowing my boy just did or with the expectation that my boy gonna fuck her right after.

That shit never been something I thought of doing. Theres been times, especially when I was youger where I felt like I needed pussy so bad that I was ready to punch my self.

But I've never needed pussy so bad that I thought it was cool too smash a chick right after, right before, or together with a friend

Lmaoooo. Nah never.

I never fucked a chick after knowing my boy just did or with the expectation that my boy gonna fuck her right after.

That shit never been something I thought of doing. Theres been times, especially when I was youger where I felt like I needed pussy so bad that I was ready to punch my self.

But I've never needed pussy so bad that I thought it was cool too smash a chick right after, right before, or together with a friend
Why not look at it as a fun time out with your boy?

The ultimate buddy team up activity

Told the story either on here or the IC. Can't recall. Me and my niggas went to house party one night. Party was lame so we leave. During the drive, this women I used to fuck with hit me and asked me to come over. We only ever linked up to fuck so I already knew what time it was. I told her, 'I'm just now leaving a party with my homies and I gotta drop them off. Unless we can all come through?'. She replied 'What do they look like?'. Which already lets you know what type of time she was on. I described them. She said come through. We got there, she let us in, I introduced her to my niggas and then went in her room and smashed. When we were done, she said 'Send the one with the red shirt in here.'. I go out and tell him she wants him to go see her. He went in and smashed. While he's in there, I noticed that the rest of these niggas was out there sitting in her living room watching tv, had gone through her fridge and was eating up all her daughter's snacks and shit. It legit was mad go-gurt wrappers and chip bags and soda cans everywhere. SMH. One of them niggas saw some leftover spaghetti factory in the fridge and really tried to take it to the microwave and heat it up until I stopped him. After a while, my homie came out and sent the next nigga in. Then he came out and sent the last nigga in. When he was done, she finally came back out and I said we had to go so she walked us back out and then we bounced.

The end.

Last edited:
Back