Welcome To aBlackWeb

You ever got broken up with ....

Can you get dumped by someone you’re not in a relationship with? All my “dumping” has come from mfs I ain’t claim as my nigga.

They dogged me. Pitiful.

Yeah. From a rebound. Whole time I still had feelings for my ex. The sex with rebound chick was wack and I had started cheating anyway. I went through the motions of asking her to reconsider her decision, blah, blah. But this MF still wanted to be friends and hang out and I deleted her number so fast. Never spoke to her again.

Got in a “relationship” just to fuck and then when she broke up with me saying I suck at caring and shit I was offended because she beat me to the break up

Yeah. Talked about this on the IC I think. My son’s mom broke up with a nigga. On Christmas. Lol. It honestly was 100% cool with me and she felt some sorta way that I didn’t try to talk her out of it or ‘fight for her’ or whatever.

Na, I’m solid. It’s been real✌

Yeah. Talked about this on the IC I think. My son’s mom broke up with a nigga. On Christmas. Lol. It honestly was 100% cool with me and she felt some sorta way that I didn’t try to talk her out of it or ‘fight for her’ or whatever.

Na, I’m solid. It’s been real✌

Were you the one who got heated whenever your child's mother claimed to be a single mother?

Or was it another poster from Denver?

Forgot the username on the IC.

Mile High or 8000 miles or something.

Were you the one who got heated whenever your child's mother claimed to be a single mother?

Or was it another poster from Denver?

Forgot the username on the IC.

Mile High or 8000 miles or something.

Naw, I live in Cali. Never been to Denver.

My son's mom only ever called herself a single mom like twice before I explained to her how inaccurate it was and she switched up. But I may have talked about the shit on the IC years ago. I doubt it. But I dunno.

I know that Denver poster you talking about so prolly was them.

Last edited:
nah not really lol

only been "broken up with" a couple times as I remember, but I know I wasnt geeked

closest thing would be when me and the bm took a "break"....i ran home and took full advantage....prolly didnt sleep for the first few days lol

then I was happy as shit when I left for good

At 1st I wasn't when my ex broke up wit me.

But when reality finally sunk in that I was single, and can do whateva I want...WITHOUT having to "answer" for my whereabouts...

bUaqma.gif

Last edited:
Yea.

All of my exs broke up with me.

I never said I didnt want to been with them but just put them on the back burner until they broke up with me. (except one. I like her but we she broke up with me when I was into her)

That was weak shit on my part though.

Back