Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Ever Contemplated / Attempted Suicide?

Agitators becoming victims

Aggressors being put down

Karen's running amok
The truth agitates yall?

I know it sucks to be made to realize you're merely a Tool from a nigga on the internet, i get it.

If insultting yall into realizing y'all are contributing to white supremacy and not resisting it makes me an agitator, then so be it

stevie-j-hiphop.gif

The truth agitates yall?

I know it sucks to be made to realize you're merely a Tool from a nigga on the internet, i get it.

If insultting yall into realizing y'all are contributing to white supremacy and not resisting it makes me an agitator, then so be it

stevie-j-hiphop.gif
Idk what you mean by yall but ok

Looks to me like whatever was said triggered you and that's fine. This the thread to be vulnerable in

Idk what you mean by yall but ok

Looks to me like whatever was said triggered you and that's fine. This the thread to be vulnerable in
No. I just took advantage of an opportunity to be petty. Abw niggas become mad obsessive after i shit on them for their off code ways.

Anyway i wanna make sure our brother @Allah_U_Akbar Is good. He hasn't posted since the OP

I never contemplated suicide. The closest I been to it is a friend of mine growing up committing suicide. That shit fucked me up for a long time. And recently my sister in law had a breakdown and started saying some suicidal stuff. It scared the fuck out of me and all of us. Luckily we got her to get some help and shes been way better.

For those having suicidal thoughts, im not an expert but I know enough to say that those thoughts are not yours. Mental sickness is the same as physical sickness. Sometimes we just get sick. Just like we go to a doctor for physical sickness, please go talk to a psychologist or psychiatrist if you are having any mental health issues.

The world is always a better place when we all in it. No way will the world be better if any of us commit suicide and take ourselves out of it.

Last edited:
Good thread. We need topics like this. Especially w/n our community.

Never thought about it. There was a period where for me, I'd consideed it as my lowest. I was struggling financially BAD. I had my down moments...but not enough to wanna end it.

Mainly b/c I always kept this in mind...despite what I'm goin thru...there's always someone who's goin thru shyt 10x worse than me. And they're able keep goin thru life regardless. So I just dealt with the cards presented to me at that time, and kept pushing.

People...mos def OUR people, need to realize you don't have to carry those mental burdens by yourself. Talk to a therapist. If you can't afford it, then talk to family & friends.

Good thread. We need topics like this. Especially w/n our community.

Never thought about it. There was a period where for me, I'd consideed it as my lowest. I was struggling financially BAD. I had my down moments...but not enough to wanna end it.

Mainly b/c I always kept this in mind...despite what I'm goin thru...there's always someone who's goin thru shyt 10x worse than me. And they're able keep goin thru life regardless. So I just dealt with the cards presented to me at that time, and kept pushing.

People...mos def OUR people, need to realize you don't have to carry those mental burdens by yourself. Talk to a therapist. If you can't afford it, then talk to family & friends.

Don't talk to your family or friends. I know it *sounds* good but it's not. Talk to a therapist - one that you've done research on and made sure they are the best fit for you. Don't be afraid to change therapists if you pick one and the vibe is off.

Don't talk to your family or friends. I know it *sounds* good but it's not. Talk to a therapist - one that you've done research on and made sure they are the best fit for you. Don't be afraid to change therapists if you pick one and the vibe is off.
Can't express this enough. Sometimes family and friends can make things like this worse.

America as a whole need to invest in the healthcare system so therapy can be a realistic option for people in need.

Finding therapists can be a stressful process as well, I would know I have had over 7. Hopefully the mental health world continues to grow and more qualified therapists become a more realistic option.

Can't express this enough. Sometimes family and friends can make things like this worse.

America as a whole need to invest in the healthcare system so therapy can be a realistic option for people in need.

Finding therapists can be a stressful process as well, I would know I have had over 7. Hopefully the mental health world continues to grow and more qualified therapists become a more realistic option.

Like I feel like family can help with the light to medium stuff like a bad day at work or feeling a little low. But at a point they aren’t equipped to deal with heavy stuff

I mean if family & friends is the problem, then yes avoid them at all cost. But I was speaking in terms of if they've been a good support system, then I'd think it's ok right?

My best friend in high school committed suicide during covid. I still don't understand that shit. He had a newborn baby and everything seemed cool with him. But at the end of the day you never know what's really going on in peoples heads.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This thread is wild.

We got niggas talking bout off'ing themselves, other niggas talkin bout white supremacy and niggas asking for another nigga to get banned....all in the 1st 2 pages lol lol

Yall boys wild lol never change

Back