Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Ever Been Threatened With Legal Action For Something You Posted Here?

All we did was cop her OF from a 'friend' after she came in here harassing us. Her nudes were sold and 'gifted' to us. We payed it forward.

Can't sue for something you sell. Again, case law is in our favor.

This isn't the RIAA.

To those of you who threaten and harass folks having fun online, know your laws.

tyronebiggums.gif

And yet here you are reading it for entertainment.

camron.gif

I'm a purple-skinned weirdo, incel virgin with five baby mommas.

You following me from the other thread dude?

Thought you were going to get me banned?

Don't you have enough ABW bucks to do it?

Go ahead punk.

Internet keyboard warrior.

tyronebiggums.gif

If you don't have anything to contribute to the topic, stay out of the thread.

Suckas.

Bro, we are savages over there.

That's why these clowns that try us get flamed something serious. We eat beef everyday. Little threats about bans mean nothing to us when we are being threatened by thots claiming lawyer representation.

tyronebiggums.gif

We troll the trolls. That's how real it is over there.

Another one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m so happy I keep records of things. If you don’t delete that nude of me on here I’m suing you. PERIOD!!!!! What is your fucking problem!!?? You think shit like that is ok ? And you posting it for other ppl to see weirdo!!!! How about you find the dudes you so press to show my pics too and y’all all get in a circle and beat y’all ducks together!!!!
I’m suing the shit out of you !!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea who this broad is or what pics she’s referring to.

Oh well.
Lol...I love the, yall get in a circle and beat yall dicks together...
tenor (17).gif
Ummm have you been in the thread you are bashing ?

That's exactly what they do and they're damn proud of it

Got this message a while back from some chick:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you enjoy posting the content I use to pay my bills and keep lights on and food in the fridge? Do you enjoy making it so my income is affected because you steal content that is rightfully yours? Do you want me to be homeless on the side of the road, homeless bc I can't even pay my phone bill to continue posting content? Is that what you would like? When I sell my nudes for so insanely cheap, it's not enough. You essentially want me to post for free. What you don't understand is that posting for free doesn't get my bills paid. Posting for free doesn't give me the money for my medical issues. Posting for free makes me homeless. It's that lack of respect and the inability so see my work as a real job. To be that fucking salty that you would put a bitch on the street if it means sending her nudes around for free. It really wouldn't matter if you only paid 2 cents for it. It's the entitlement.. Anyway I know who you are on Snapchat so I won't be selling to you any more, I will also wipe your accounts offline every single fucking time. You don't get to profit off of my work, you don't get to make money off of me. Nice to meet you, I'm your worst fucking nightmare. - The REAL Riv Jones

View attachment 439554

Ummm... First of all, I don’t have a SNAPCHAT and therefore, I’ve never bought anything from this chick.

Secondly, the pics I post are readily available all over the internet ( Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc).

It ain’t like I hacked her phone and stole her pics.

I don’t know this broad.

I just post pics.... No more, no less.

Anyway, ABW removed her pics from The Candy Shop.

Y’all ever made anybody THIS mad because of something y’all posted online?

Not here, but I get some angry women and their simps hollering on my DM in one peculiar F.A. forum for posting their public content and two of them threatening vainly to sue me.

If they are asking from me to remove their content, I casually oblige-- unless they are some social media influencers or mimor celebrities otherwise I politely made them understand to screw themselves.

There has pretty much nothing they can do, although I hate having people chatting about me on social medias for nothing. I like discretion. And the Trumptards who are modding and owning these websites are willing to doxx my ass out of spite and they already did once: the only reason why they never started this shit again is because I got my receipts too and that I made one of them been clear that if he digged enough about me, I wouldn't just doxx their asses...

... people should stop trying to dig the littlest anonymous coloured folk around. You never know who the fuck are you taunting.

Not here, but I get some angry women and their simps hollering on my DM in one peculiar F.A. forum for posting their public content and two of them threatening vainly to sue me.

If they are asking from me to remove their content, I casually oblige-- unless they are some social media influencers or mimor celebrities otherwise I politely made them understand to screw themselves.

There has pretty much nothing they can do, although I hate having people chatting about me on social medias for nothing. I like discretion. And the Trumptards who are modding and owning these websites are willing to doxx my ass out of spite and they already did once: the only reason why they never started this shit again is because I got my receipts too and that I made one of them been clear that if he digged enough about me, I wouldn't just doxx their asses...

... people should stop trying to dig the littlest anonymous coloured folk around. You never know who the fuck are you taunting.

By the way, one of these women subsribed years later at the exact same website she vilipended for letting them hosting me, once the quarantine has struck many countries.

I left her on her first post something like this... :

giphy.gif

... and she was gone within a matter of minutes. I could felt how tense the fprum went quickly afterward. The mods and the simps were mad at me for subtly giving to that 420-lbs hypocrite a big L.

:hahaha:

Besides these occurences, I got at least a half-dozen of women whose social media accounts went deserted within a matter of days after I posted about them. Another half-dozen who went mad on it and started binging so much they ballooned in no time, and even had a psychological chess game with one mainstream model who flirted with feedism for a short while, several Instagram "models" , one celebrity whose name starts with a Riha and so on.

Yea I know. I'm fucked up.

:sayit:

MEGA SECTION:

View attachment 439613

@Banginscrew901

Fam, you sure you want your name associated with this?
Not sure what you mean by the pic. But this thread really didn't need to be made though.
One chick is not know all be all to any forum.

My view if they come on the site shit try to finesse it to a interview or get to know em i mean you already vested in em if you looking at em half naked anyway. No need to belittle or call em out they name.

Back