Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Ever Been Threatened With Legal Action For Something You Posted Here?

Allah_U_Akbar

Got this message a while back from some chick:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you enjoy posting the content I use to pay my bills and keep lights on and food in the fridge? Do you enjoy making it so my income is affected because you steal content that is rightfully yours? Do you want me to be homeless on the side of the road, homeless bc I can't even pay my phone bill to continue posting content? Is that what you would like? When I sell my nudes for so insanely cheap, it's not enough. You essentially want me to post for free. What you don't understand is that posting for free doesn't get my bills paid. Posting for free doesn't give me the money for my medical issues. Posting for free makes me homeless. It's that lack of respect and the inability so see my work as a real job. To be that fucking salty that you would put a bitch on the street if it means sending her nudes around for free. It really wouldn't matter if you only paid 2 cents for it. It's the entitlement.. Anyway I know who you are on Snapchat so I won't be selling to you any more, I will also wipe your accounts offline every single fucking time. You don't get to profit off of my work, you don't get to make money off of me. Nice to meet you, I'm your worst fucking nightmare. - The REAL Riv Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1610319245467.gif

Ummm... First of all, I don’t have a SNAPCHAT and therefore, I’ve never bought anything from this chick.

Secondly, the pics I post are readily available all over the internet ( Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc).

It ain’t like I hacked her phone and stole her pics.

I don’t know this broad.

I just post pics.... No more, no less.

Anyway, ABW removed her pics from The Candy Shop.

Y’all ever made anybody THIS mad because of something y’all posted online?

like I was saying in another thread, usually it's the ones reposting all their IG content that work overtime to get shit removed

if only you put that much effort into posting content that dudes wanna see, but that makes too much sense

There's always going to be dudes willing to pay if your shit is quality... all this shit is free promotion at the end of the day

imagine starting a real business and trying to harass people over amazon and yelp reviews lol

Ewwwww. I hate big breastisis

92997c100e342e4495a67652fcb1a6beca9fc88e.gifv
Bruh, are you serious?

Another one.

I’m so happy I keep records of things. If you don’t delete that nude of me on here I’m suing you. PERIOD!!!!! What is your fucking problem!!?? You think shit like that is ok ? And you posting it for other ppl to see weirdo!!!! How about you find the dudes you so press to show my pics too and y’all all get in a circle and beat y’all ducks together!!!!
I’m suing the shit out of you !!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea who this broad is or what pics she’s referring to.

Oh well.

This shit fucking hilarious.

Gonna be funny as fuck when @Goldie ?? tries to come back just to find the site gone cause these mega dudes got the shit clapped

Mega thread hitting over 5k pages. Helping drive traffic to the site and keeping the lights on. Nothing hosted on the site. No legal standing for these thots. No case law on the books for these thots to reference. If you know and understand the laws, you don't have to be scared.

tyronebiggums.gif

Back