Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

What I'm saying is by your own logic YOU can't question that since you're not even full black yourself. How can your pro blackness be trusted when it's white blood running through your veins? Cause you say your pro black and married a black woman.

There's racist white men with black wives.

How you're living is saying one thing but your entire existence says another.

Your logic not mine. 🙃
Again, pro black doesn’t mean anti white.

And they made a *choice* to marry white. I’m talking about choices people make that are contradictory.

“I love black peoples so much I married this white woman who can’t relate to the black experience.” I love my black people so I married black.

I don’t know how much more clear I can make that point, but we can disengage now cause it’s going nowhere.

Again, pro black doesn’t mean anti white.

And they made a *choice* to marry white. I’m talking about choices people make that are contradictory.

“I love black peoples so much I married this white woman who can’t relate to the black experience.” I love my black people so I married black.

I don’t know how much more clear I can make that point, but we can disengage now cause it’s going nowhere.
By your logic YOU can't fully relate to the black experience. By your logic YOUR existence would contradict everything you're saying. It's goofy I agree.

By your logic YOU can't fully relate to the black experience. By your logic YOUR existence would contradict everything you're saying. It's goofy I agree.
I lived the black experience bruh. The black experience isn’t genetic, tf are you on?

Lol I'm just trying to show you the flaw and hypocrisy in your logic.

I don't think your being half white takes away from your ability to be pro black and I don't think being with a white woman takes away from your ability to be pro black either.

You're existence proves it can work positively for the black community.

Lol I'm just trying to show you the flaw and hypocrisy in your logic.

I don't think your being half white takes away from your ability to be pro black and I don't think being with a white woman takes away from your ability to be pro black either.

Your existence proves it can work positively for the black community.
All good, differing opinions, neither more right or wrong than the other.

🤝🏾

I’m going to question anyone whose words say one thing and their actions say another. Doesn’t mean I’m mad at them or don’t appreciate what they do.

All I see is I love my black people but not enough to marry someone black.
Which is why I brought those names up.

All those gentlemen I named loved both black AND white woman (Frederick Douglass’s 2nd wife was white), and they’ve shown in their work to be pro-black, not anti-white.

So, tell us: how does who they fuck or marry diminish their efforts to better black people, especially in the case of Kareem, who speaks out in pro-black issues even to this day?

How does this diminish Harry Belafonte’s activism?

Or Douglass, who did more for black people then arguably any black American ever?

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
No you don't bruh. lol He's another one of those people that just ignores or misses the point of what the other side is saying until the other side gets tired of the fight, and then he claims victory. That's not really entertaining for anyone.

That shit be frustrating as hell. Trying figure out if the goalpost moved or some shit

Which is why I brought those names up.

All those gentlemen I named loved both black AND white woman (Frederick Douglass’s 2nd wife was white), and they’ve shown in their work to be pro-black, not anti-white.

So, tell us: how does who they fuck or marry diminish their efforts to better black people, especially in the case of Douglass or did more for black people then arguably any black American ever.
Doesn’t diminish their efforts at all. Plenty of white people did good for black people too.

I just find it contradictory. I think the injustice done to black people is their main concern, not necessarily that they are married and surrounded by black people in their everyday lives. I would choose both if I had that platform.

Mister B acting like he don't have a whole black wife at the crib 🤦🏾‍♂️

Of course I do.

That doesn’t mean I can’t make the argument for others.

Devil’s Advocate knows no bounds, no has limits.
We don't need no one advocating for the devil brother.

You can't help how you got on this earth but you can help who you choose to fall in love with and procreate with.

It can't be the blacker the berry in public while you marry and procreate with non black people.

Does it diminish your contributions to the cause? In a vacuum? No, but it does look mad suspicious.

Tell that to Kareem. He’s done more for black folk than anyone on this board….or rather, EVERYONE on these boards combined.

Reactions: GNS
Back