Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

He seem like a gay dude that’s been told he has to be straight and that’s the best he believes he can do based on what he believes he supposed to do, based on beliefs that have been beaten into him.

She seems like a legitimate person who wants the type of man that he pretends to be.

Even if it ain’t real real, I think they both in for real reasons, as far as they understand, and isn’t that what marriage really is?

Sidney Poitier says fuck this thread.

John Amos says fuck this thread.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar says FUCK THIS THREAD.

FREDERECK DOUGLASS says muthafuck this thread.

Dick policing - next to pocket watching - is the ultimate nastiness someone can do. It sue as shit doesn't define who they are, or what they stand for.

STOP GOING FULL UMAR, B.
Sorry but it’s contradictory to claim so much love for black people and not marry black.

I don’t discount any of their achievements for black people, and even appreciate them, but it definitely suggests a limit to that love. Like they’ll fight for black people but won’t marry them and personally contribute to continuing a black lineage.

I’m a product of an interracial relationship so I have nothing against it, but if my dad was a self professed black leader I’d look at him sideways too.

Sorry but it’s contradictory to claim so much love for black people and not marry black.

I don’t discount any of their achievements for black people, and even appreciate them, but it definitely suggests a limit to that love. Like they’ll fight for black people but won’t marry them and personally contribute to continuing a black lineage.

I’m a product of an interracial relationship so I have nothing against it, but if my dad was a self professed black leader I’d look at him sideways too.
Hey blood....this shit is dumb

:huh2:

But if you're the product of an interracial relationship and are continuing black lineage in spite of that then... that's peace.

:huh2:

But if you're the product of an interracial relationship and are continuing black lineage in spite of that then... that's peace.
I am. Proud to be married to a black woman and to be raising black children.

I haven’t disowned my white side. And if my kids date white people I won’t be mad at them, but I tell them how we’re privileged to be black every day.

So for me it’s pride in who and what I am, period. Which is why I can’t fathom someone who marries white claiming to have even my level of pride.

I am. Proud to be married to a black woman and to be raising black children.

I haven’t disowned my white side. And if my kids date white people I won’t be mad at them, but I tell them how we’re privileged to be black every day.

So for me it’s pride in who and what I am, period. Which is why I can’t fathom someone who marries white claiming to have even my level of pride.
But if someone can't be pro black if their other half is white how can you now proclaim to be pro black when you're half white? 🤔

But if someone can't be pro black if their other half is white how can you now proclaim to be pro black when you're half white? 🤔
Number one I’m not out here trying to be the face of a movement.

Number two, while I’m cool with my white side, my heritage is not a choice. Who these people marry is.

Now that I think about it, there may be a miscommunication. I said it earlier in the thread, I think you can be pro black and marry white, I just don’t take you as serious as the public face of a movement. It just too contradictory for me.

Like I appreciate you, but you got some mustard on your jacket in my eyes.

Number one I’m not out here trying to be the face of a movement.

Number two, while I’m cool with my white side, my heritage is not a choice. Who these people marry is.

Now that I think about it, there may be a miscommunication. I said it earlier in the thread, I think you can be pro black and marry white, I just don’t take you as serious as the public face of a movement. It just too contradictory for me.

Like I appreciate you, but you got some mustard on your jacket in my eyes.
You're a product of that choice so who gets to decide you a half white is allowed now to call yourself and dictate to others who is and isn't pro black.

What if you're more white than black?

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
You're a product of that choice so who gets to decide you a half white is allowed now allowed to call yourself and dictate to others who is and isn't pro black.

What if you're more white than black?
I’m going to question anyone whose words say one thing and their actions say another. Doesn’t mean I’m mad at them or don’t appreciate what they do.

All I see is I love my black people but not enough to marry someone black.

I’m going to question anyone whose words say one thing and their actions say another. Doesn’t mean I’m mad at them or don’t appreciate what they do.

All I see is I love my black people but not enough to marry someone black.
What I'm saying is by your own logic YOU can't question that since you're not even full black yourself. How can your pro blackness be trusted when it's white blood running through your veins? Cause you say your pro black and married a black woman.

There's racist white men with black wives.

How you're living is saying one thing but your entire existence says another.

Your logic not mine. 🙃

Back