Welcome To aBlackWeb

You can see who recieved a ppp loan in your area

I dont care what any of these niggas say, I wasnt bout to risk shit for this "easy lick". This government has been proven to love locking black people up, time and time again. White people damn sure not gunna let shit slide when they started finding out all these brown people got stacks of cash from the government.

but can they face a lot of jail time if they cant prove the money was used on legitmate business endeavors?
Yea I mean u ll ultimately have to show that you paid payroll taxes which most won’t be able to do

U can definitely get locked up for it but so many ppl did it that the Feds ain’t gonna have the time or resources to prosecute all the miscreants ..they ll prolly just offer niggas payment plans and settlement amounts

Yea I mean u ll ultimately have to show that you paid payroll taxes which most won’t be able to do

U can definitely get locked up for it but so many ppl did it that the Feds ain’t gonna have the time or resources to prosecute all the miscreants ..they ll prolly just offer niggas payment plans and settlement amounts

that makes sense

At least from what Ive seen from my zip code a lot of small business and small sized loans. Some were large, but overall reasonable.

At least from what Ive seen from my zip code a lot of small business and small sized loans. Some were large, but overall reasonable.
I know entire families where every adult member applied for and got a PPP loan

no one had a business or employees LOL

Back