Welcome To aBlackWeb

You can only pick 1

Investment are not guaranteed to pay out plus U not guaranteed to live past this moment

take the 2 mil

Anyway anything u can do w 4 k a week

u can do w 2 mil today
If u take the $2 mil now u can stop working right away and still set yourself up for life if u dont do dumb shit with it. Don't matter if u have debt or what your circumstance is.

And if u invest properly in high dividend stocks u can use that $2 mil to give u equivalent (more or less depending how much u throwing in there) of the $4k weekly

No brainer

I understand the reasoning here and if that's the right choice for you that's great. But most of us are trying to live longer than 10 years anyway and also you have to consider all the caveats. We haven't even factored in taxes yet.

Also the 1:1 comparison is based on the assumption that you don't spend a dime of that 2 million for 10 years. In reality you'll be chipping away at that 2 million even with the same investments that you would do with the 4k a week (12k a month!) but the 12k a month is not only recurring but will last until you die not just for 10 years.

If you can spend more than 12k a month a 2 million dollar lump sum ain't gonna last you very long.

Take a portion of the 2 mil and invest in a biz that can generate you at least 4K a week problem solved

:oreally:

Investment are not guaranteed to pay out plus U not guaranteed to live past this moment

take the 2 mil

Anyway anything u can do w 4 k a week

u can do w 2 mil today

200w.gif

I understand the reasoning here and if that's the right choice for you that's great. But most of us are trying to live longer than 10 years anyway and also you have to consider all the caveats. We haven't even factored in taxes yet.

Also the 1:1 comparison is based on the assumption that you don't spend a dime of that 2 million for 10 years. In reality you'll be chipping away at that 2 million even with the same investments that you would do with the 4k a week (12k a month!) but the 12k a month is not only recurring but will last until you die not just for 10 years.

If you can spend more than 12k a month a 2 million dollar lump sum ain't gonna last you very long.
This is all im saying...if u don't spend a single dime of the $4k/week it'll take u 10 years to get where I'm at today.

Whereas within a month I can have the $2 mil locked in investments while only spending the dividends, which can amount to $4k a week (give or take) if I do it properly.

So we can both be getting paid $4k/week except I'll still have my principle $2 mil.

And this isn't even getting to compounding interest I'll have accrued if I decide to reinvest any of the dividend I'm getting paid.

So in a decade of u not spending a single dollar you'll have $2 mil

While during that same decade I'm able to splurge thousands weekly while still holding my principle $2 mil. Except if I'm reinvesting a decent portion I'll have plenty more than $2 mil after 10 years.

Guaranteed money is hard to beat. No if, ands, or buts. No work involved.

200k a year and it requires nothing. I could invest 4k in stocks every week. Gain or loss, it cost me nothing. I didn't work for it.

Why would you take 4k a week when that 4k a week is gonna be worth less than 2 million now?

The math ain't mathing fam.

You take the 2 million now.

4k a week. B/c using that money to pay off bills will get me to that 850 credit score.

Back