Welcome To aBlackWeb

You can only pick 1

850 credit means maintaining it and it encourages taking on more debt.
2 million flat; good luck trying to flip that, not spending it in 5 years, or not going broke and who knows what else.

4k week? You can make all the mistakes above and more, you'll still be good.

If u take the $2 mil now u can stop working right away and still set yourself up for life if u dont do dumb shit with it. Don't matter if u have debt or what your circumstance is.

And if u invest properly in high dividend stocks u can use that $2 mil to give u equivalent (more or less depending how much u throwing in there) of the $4k weekly

No brainer

If u take the $2 mil now u can stop working right away and still set yourself up for life if u dont do dumb shit with it. Don't matter if u have debt or what your circumstance is.

And if u invest properly in high dividend stocks u can use that $2 mil to give u equivalent (more or less depending how much u throwing in there) of the $4k weekly

No brainer

I don’t make 4K a month right now.

So I can quit right now and live better than I’m already am lol

I don’t make 4K a month right now.

So I can quit right now and live better than I’m already am lol
I get that part but if u invest properly u can get somewhere around the equivalent $4k/week with your $2 mil just sitting in the stock market. So u get both basically.

And whatever dividend payout u getting u can keep what u want for yourself or reinvest whatever u want and compound that money quicker than $4k/week aka $200k yearly will give u

I’ll take the 4K yea I could die before 10 years but I doubt that shit. Plus you can just chill nobody expecting shit.

Back