Welcome To aBlackWeb

You are invited to the Bridal Shower but not the wedding?

Would be ecstatic that they let me off the hook but I hate weddings.

I tend to agree with Jerrod Carmichael when he basically said the rudest and most selfish thing you can do as my friend is to ask me to give up a Saturday just to watch you make a life decision.

Last edited:
tell them they should be happy

i assume ya'll in the same age range...if you that old and still getting tight about not being invited to weddings, then they either 1) need a man or 2) need to find some hobbies

thats one less gift you gotta buy
yea its just weird cuz they really close hang out all the time type shit.....but yea i told her shit she just let u off the hook

yea its just weird cuz they really close hang out all the time type shit.....but yea i told her shit she just let u off the hook
its just not worth losing a friend over

considering they are legit friends or even just good acquaintances at best

the real nerve racking situation is when you invite someone who makes a stink about not being invited, only for them to not show up the day of the event after you've already paid for the plate

but yea, she should just keep it moving and count her blessings thats a weekend free'd up to do other shit

You know they wishing it was them and just living out thru them. Give they ass a toaster and be done

maybe the wedding is a small one....maybe they aint got money like that but going to justice of the peace.

but if they freinds...maybe her new future husband dont fuck with the chick like that.

maybe the chick cant control her ratchetness

its alot of reasons why...only them two can iron this out....

but what do i know...i ask too many questions.

so the husband beats her and her friend dont want them married

go to neither? I don't get the concept of bridal showers anyway. if they know me, they should know better.

maybe the wedding is a small one....maybe they aint got money like that but going to justice of the peace.

but if they freinds...maybe her new future husband dont fuck with the chick like that.

maybe the chick cant control her ratchetness

its alot of reasons why...only them two can iron this out....

but what do i know...i ask too many questions.

so the husband beats her and her friend dont want them married
:ohshit2:

They fuck with you on a social level just not an intimate level?
:shrug3:

Same reason you invite some people to the baby shower, but don't call them when you bout to deliver.

Some folk got mad I ain't call them in the way to the hospital. I told them to go fuck themselves

Would be ecstatic that they let me off the hook but I hate weddings.

I tend to agree with Jerrod Carmichael when he basically said the rudest and most selfish thing you can do as my friend is to ask me to give up a Saturday just to watch you make a life decision.

Man they shouldn't have cancelled the Carmichael Show.

Dukie.gif

Same reason you invite some people to the baby shower, but don't call them when you bout to deliver.

Some folk got mad I ain't call them in the way to the hospital. I told them to go fuck themselves

Is that really a thing.. ' i mean i thought baby showers were for the family and friends as customary then when you have the baby.. you send that he/shes here text .. i mean its unrealistic for people to expect you to call them when you are bout to deliver id figure thats for the moms/pops and siblings if anything

Men go to bridal shower's?

I had to read that and look at who posted it twice. Thought it was a typo.

And who does this?? What logic is this? Lol.

You can party with me and celebrate my pending wedding, but you can't come...

giphy (1) (1).gif

Tell your homegirl no fuccs shall be given.

Save ya money
Save ya PTO
Save ya gas

Back