Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You ain't a real n---a if you ain't never took p---y from yo b--ch"

Inconsistent ass folks, some of you folks need to shut the fuck up. If you're going to call out this dude for his statement that he said, you need to call out the same folks on this board when they say outlandish shit. Most of you same niggas in this thread, wanna call out everybody but don't say shit to the folks who tip along the same lines when posting on this board. Coward ass niggas, many of you niggas claim to be fucking men, no backbone having ass niggas, women too on here.

"Eat a Dick"

"Telling men to suck a dick"

Etc.

Oh, Let me guess, those are just jokes too and they're comedians too. Make threads on that, let's keep everything consistent with the stupid and outlandish shit that's said by everybody on this board. Let's all write about how what x poster said was out of line and how they aint shit?

You niggas are so ass backwards.

Inconsistent ass folks.

WTF are you even talking about?

Telling somebody to "eat a dick" is somehow comparable to saying "you aint a real dude if you don't rape your girl when she says no"

Sometimes shutting the fuck up is an option. Just saying.

Clean up your own house before you go inside somebody else house trying to criticize and tear their shit down

Many of times, outlandish shit has been said on this board in threads, by women and none you niggas and women has called it out or made threads about it. Many of you same niggas that's trying to make a moment about this dude comment has looked the other way when something stupid and crazy was said by your favorite poster on this very board.

Be consistent with every fucking body who says shit that gets under your skin.

Inconsistent ass dumb folks

Last edited:
You mad punk?

I’m slow but you the one that’s bout to be assed out and crying about it on the internet.

If being “slow” got me where I’m at in life and being “smart” got you where you at in life I’ll gladly take being slow lmao.

You anti women and it shows.

Who is about to be assed out bruh? You making shit up because I want workers to be paid lord and companies not to be fucking people over means I’m bout to be assed out. Nigga you really are retarded. Take your white ass on and be a father man. You acting like Dos

It was a joke but it wasn't funny. You assume alot and put words in my mouth.
Who going to think I'm a creep? Niggas on abw? I don't even know you niggas or know what people look like... ain't nobody going around talking about raping bitches

You know what's also a joke but not funny?

_75856515_getty3351505.jpg

Keep the same energy.

Inconsistent ass folks, some of you folks need to shut the fuck up. If you're going to call out this dude for his statement that he said, you need to call out the same folks on this board when they say outlandish shit. Most of you same niggas in this thread, wanna call out everybody but don't say shit to the folks who tip along the same lines when posting on this board. Coward ass niggas, many of you niggas claim to be fucking men, no backbone having ass niggas, women too on here.

"Eat a Dick"

"Telling men to suck a dick"

Etc.

Oh, Let me guess, those are just jokes too and they're comedians too. Make threads on that, let's keep everything consistent with the stupid and outlandish shit that's said by everybody on this board. Let's all write about how what x poster said was out of line and how they aint shit?

You niggas are so ass backwards.

Inconsistent ass folks.

Who on this board consigns rape tho? They definitely get flack for that

I mean the nigga talk like he hate women and we grown now. Some people like it a lot of people don’t fuck him for real he a goofball

Hate is a strong word,but to some degree it's hard to make it to a certain age and not have resentment for the opposite sex depending on your experience.

I had an awful,horrible break up that altered the whole course of my life.

Ppl always shame men for having emotions.

Just because a man vents about some shit don't mean he hates women.

I can on one hand feel like fuck a bitch then feel butterflies like a damn 12 yr old next to a chick I like.

So in reality the issue isn't the rape joke it's you already don't like him so anything is cause to make a fuss.

Sometimes I don't like women either,but I love em though.

I don't hang on Corey's every word,but there's an audience for men who have had bad experiences with women.

Last edited:
WTF are you even talking about?

Telling somebody to "eat a dick" is somehow comparable to saying "you aint a real dude if you don't rape your girl when she says no"

Sometimes shutting the fuck up is an option. Just saying.

Click baiter number 1.

Dumb Dumb, both statements are stupid and outlandish and should be called out, and you wanna make a moment and call out the one thing but overlook the other things said on this board, this is exactly the shit that I'm talking about. Folks says dude is a comedian and the nigga may have been joking when he said it.

Don't quote me until you get some understanding to what the fuck I'm saying.

Stop being a clown for a few minutes.

Hate is a strong word,but to some degree it's hard to make it to a certain age and not have resentment for the opposite sex to depending on your experience.

I had an awful,horrible break up that altered the whole course of my life.

Ppl always shame men for having emotions.

Just because a man vents about some shit don't mean he hates women.

I can on one hand feel like fuck a bitch then feel butterflies like a damn 12 yr old next to a chick I like.

So in reality the issue isn't the rape joke it's you already don't like him so anything is cause to make a fuss.

Sometimes I don't like women either,but I love em though.

I don't hang on Corey's every word,but there's an audience for men who have had bad experiences with women.

And that’s cool you can vent it’s no problem but his whole premise is shit on bitches all day. What else’s he gonna talk about that we gotta hear?

Call me what you want,but I'm not gonna stop fucking with Corey because of a rape joke.

No I don't think he meant to literally rape your girl and don't think he raped his girl.

Yall act like he raped somebody or like some dude is gonna rape somebody and say "I did it beause Corey Holcolmb made a joke about it"

I never knew there was so much hate for Corey among men.

What did he do to niggas exactly?

He's just a funny comedian to me and sometimes he might say some real shit but for the most part I'm taking anything he says serious.

5150 nugga.
The issue, well one of the issues is that let's say I give him the benefit of the doubt like y'all are... There are going to be some of his followers that are going to hang on his word and think that if Corey says I'm not a real nigga cause I don't take my girl pussy then I must be a lame and they take his words literally and try that shit with their s/o.

He can always claim "well it was a joke and they should've received it as such", but it don't work like that.

Who is about to be assed out bruh? You making shit up because I want workers to be paid lord and companies not to be fucking people over means I’m bout to be assed out. Nigga you really are retarded. Take your white ass on and be a father man. You acting like Dos

You want me to be white so bad. You obsessed with them folks you lame.

Don’t make this about wanting folks to have the same. This about you with your weak ass.

1 post you brought my wife into and now my kids.

ain’t your ugly ass baby momma getting her back blew out to a nigga old enough to get a social security check and complaining to you about it.

life hard huh?

Same nigga that set up and said a man can be just as much of a woman as his daughter.

That shit is anti woman and you all in on the male patriarchy with that dumb shit.

Click baiter number 1.

Dumb Dumb, both statements are stupid and outlandish and should be called out, and you wanna make a moment and call out the one thing but overlook the other things said on this board, this is exactly the shit that I'm talking about. Folks says dude is a comedian and the nigga may have been joking when he said it.

Don't quote me until you get some understanding to what the fuck I'm saying.

Stop being a clown for a few minutes.

Somebody clearly hurt your feelings on here with some mean words and I'm sorry for that. But they weren't on a national platform condoning rape.

If you can't see how wide of a chasm there is between those two things you should probably hang up your keyboard and seek out some therapy.

The issue, well one of the issues is that let's say I give him the benefit of the doubt like y'all are... There are going to be some of his followers that are going to hang on his word and think that if Corey says I'm not a real nigga cause I don't take my girl pussy then I must be a lame and they take his words literally and try that shit with their s/o.

He can always claim "well it was a joke and they should've received it as such", but it don't work like that.

What was your stance on rap and if it’s influencing the young black community?

I don’t remember.

And yes Corey joke was out of line. Rape jokes dont make sense anymore for me.

Ain't nobody bout to that shit cause of him.

That wasn't even the worse thing he said in that episode

Who on this board consigns rape tho? They definitely get flack for that

Do you condone inviting a black heterosexuals man to another man's private areas?

Do you condone telling a black heterosexual man to eat a dick?

Obvious that shit doesn't bother you, but a comedian that said something about something does.

Another dumb inconsistent ass nigga.

Niggas have no type of wisdom nor understanding on this motherfucker. Stay on that inconsistent wave

You want me to be white so bad. You obsessed with them folks you lame.

Don’t make this about wanting folks to have the same. This about you with your weak ass.

1 post you brought my wife into and now my kids.

ain’t your ugly ass baby momma getting her back blew out to a nigga old enough to get a social security check and complaining to you about it.

life hard huh?

Same nigga that set up and said a man can be just as much of a woman as his daughter.

That shit is anti woman and you all in on the male patriarchy with that dumb shit.

Baby mom divorced champ. I ignored it a few days ago you consistently mentioning me for no reason so yes I said go be a father because if you’re ignored you have no reason to see what I post or cry about it. If I’m ok with trans people you somehow think that means I’m anti woman. I’m anti woman but pro feminism that don’t make sense bruh. You got my attention and you mad I insult you. What are we doing man. I ignored you for both of us. But you like this shit. You’re infatuated and I think you gotta crush on me. If this is how you flirt cool

And that’s cool you can vent it’s no problem but his whole premise is shit on bitches all day. What else’s he gonna talk about that we gotta hear?
He talks about a lot of other shit.

I don't agree with everything he says,but he gonna say what he wants.

Corey talks about Hollywood politics,racism,he can quote random movie lines I forgot about out of the blue.

He doesn't just talk about women.

He be talking bout niggas too.He be dogging other comics and public figures out all the time.

Back