Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You ain't a real n---a if you ain't never took p---y from yo b--ch"

Maybe, it's just hard for me to believe dudes like that really understand the context of what they're saying and how it might come across.

Bruh, I actually had a conversation about that with some chicks. They were talking about how guys always tried to justify bad shit. I came to the realization that a lot of the time guys that aren't pieces of shit have a hard time believing the guys that are pieces of shit actually believe what they say, so we come up with way to try to make sense of the comments. At the end of the day, we just have to accept that some of us are just pieces of shit, condemn the shitty things they say, and keep it moving.

Corey is a comedian who made his fame on talking shit. Dumb shit, but shit nonetheless.

Bill Burr said it best. In the modern age, the common response to a joke is "OMG is that a joke or is it being signed into law!?"

No, it's one guy talking talking out his ass where no one in the room is laughing or even agreeing with him. If that's what you consider promoting rape, so bet it. Go find all of Corey Holcomb's rape victims and give him the Bill Cosby treatment.

I get that sometimes people are a little to critical of jokes, but sometimes mutha fuckas just say wild shit and try to explain it away as a joke. Go watch the clip. There was nothing funny or joking about what he said. He claimed that real men take pussy from women they've claimed as theirs. He doubled and tripled down on that claim, and didn't at any point, contextualize the statement or make a punchline. The shit wasn't a joke just because some silly niggas in the room were laughing.

Bruh, I actually had a conversation about that with some chicks. They were talking about how guys always tried to justify bad shit.

I came to the realization that a lot of the time.......guys that aren't pieces of shit have a hard time believing the guys that are pieces of shit actually believe what they say, so we come up with way to try to make sense of the comments.

Alonzo Mourning gif.gif

That's disgusting and that video needs to be flagged. I have too many women in my family to think some shit like that is cool or appropriate. It is sad that some dudes to think that is a rational and okay thought process to have.

Corey is a comedian who made his fame on talking shit. Dumb shit, but shit nonetheless.

Bill Burr said it best. In the modern age, the common response to a joke is "OMG is that a joke or is it being signed into law!?"

No, it's one guy talking talking out his ass where no one in the room is laughing or even agreeing with him. If that's what you consider promoting rape, so bet it. Go find all of Corey Holcomb's rape victims and give him the Bill Cosby treatment.
What he said is literally saying rape is fine what the hell are you bringing up Bill Burr for?

Bruh, I actually had a conversation about that with some chicks. They were talking about how guys always tried to justify bad shit. I came to the realization that a lot of the time guys that aren't pieces of shit have a hard time believing the guys that are pieces of shit actually believe what they say, so we come up with way to try to make sense of the comments. At the end of the day, we just have to accept that some of us are just pieces of shit, condemn the shitty things they say, and keep it moving.

I get that sometimes people are a little to critical of jokes, but sometimes mutha fuckas just say wild shit and try to explain it away as a joke. Go watch the clip. There was nothing funny or joking about what he said. He claimed that real men take pussy from women they've claimed as theirs. He doubled and tripled down on that claim, and didn't at any point, contextualize the statement or make a punchline. The shit wasn't a joke just because some silly niggas in the room were laughing.
Key words from you "there was nothing funny"

Just because YOU don't find it funny doesn't mean it wasn't a joke. Comedy is an extremely fickle thing. But the crucial part about being a comedian is, no one should be expected to take your words seriously while you are performing. We can agree with everything he said, or we can all call him a rapist, but it only depends on how funny or unfunny we believe him to be.

Even you pointing out the fact that he didn't contextualize is you projecting your own expectations onto his show. But he doesn't have to contextualize or clarify shit because he is, at the end of the day, a career comedian. Not judge, legislator, or someone in the position to influence law or public opinion to any sustainable degree.

Key words from you "there was nothing funny"

Just because YOU don't find it funny doesn't mean it wasn't a joke. Comedy is an extremely fickle thing. But the crucial part about being a comedian is, no one should be expected to take your words seriously while you are performing. We can agree with everything he said, or we can all call him a rapist, but it only depends on how funny or unfunny we believe him to be.

Even you pointing out the fact that he didn't contextualize is you projecting your own expectations onto his show. But he doesn't have to contextualize or clarify shit because he is, at the end of the day, a career comedian. Not judge, legislator, or someone in the position to influence law or public opinion to any sustainable degree.

I disagree. I'm sorry, you can't just say some shit and then claim it was a joke because you're a career comedian.

Michael Richards was doing standup. When he got heckled, he went on a racist tirade. Was that a joke? He's a comedian. He was in the middle of a set. So does that automatically make him telling a black man that he would have been hanged and had a ptichfork stuck up his ass funny? Yes, comedy is subjective, but that doesn't mean that people get to just say wild shit with no setup, meaning, punchline, context, etc... and claim that it's a joke just because.

Corey repeated multiple times with full clarity that if a man has a chick that he should be able to take her pussy, and every real man has done that. Where's the joke? The nigga ain't even laugh. The other niggas was laughing, but he made straight faced statements and stood by them even when the one chick in the room was like "Nah."

Corey Holcomb is the black joe rogan. Both got that energy of the big brother of your friend, that’s like 8 to 10 years older than y’all. But he still live at home, so when y’all was chilling, he come and talk about shit in life like he knows life in a profound way. And y’all listened when y’all was kids, but when you grew up, you realized he was a loser that didn’t really know shit.

I disagree. I'm sorry, you can't just say some shit and then claim it was a joke because you're a career comedian.

Michael Richards was doing standup. When he got heckled, he went on a racist tirade. Was that a joke? He's a comedian. He was in the middle of a set. So does that automatically make him telling a black man that he would have been hanged and had a ptichfork stuck up his ass funny? Yes, comedy is subjective, but that doesn't mean that people get to just say wild shit with no setup, meaning, punchline, context, etc... and claim that it's a joke just because.

Corey repeated multiple times with full clarity that if a man has a chick that he should be able to take her pussy, and every real man has done that. Where's the joke? The nigga ain't even laugh. The other niggas was laughing, but he made straight faced statements and stood by them even when the one chick in the room was like "Nah."
It doesn't matter if YOU think it's funny or not funny. That's my point. Comedy looks alot of ways to alot of people. Michael Richards' rant, as unfunny as you or I think it is, still happened on a comedy stage.

I used to look at it the way you do until I heard enough of the greatest comedians I enjoy echo the same sentiment I'm expressing, which is that a comedian has to be allowed the opportunity to try to see what works or what doesn't work. It's not about what the audience agrees with, it's the execution of the person with the microphone. But just because YOU think it isn't funny doesn't give you the right to judge that comedian's character..if a surgeon makes a mistake and the patient dies, no one calls them a murderer or promoter of death. Paul Mooney, George Carlin, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr, Katt Williams, Patrice O'Neal, etc have all said the same thing.

It doesn't matter if YOU think it's funny or not funny. That's my point. Comedy looks alot of ways to alot of people. Michael Richards' rant, as unfunny as you or I think it is, still happened on a comedy stage.

I used to look at it the way you do until I heard enough of the greatest comedians I enjoy echo the same sentiment I'm expressing, which is that a comedian has to be allowed the opportunity to try to see what works or what doesn't work. It's not about what the audience agrees with, it's the execution of the person with the microphone. But just because YOU think it isn't funny doesn't give you the right to judge that comedian's character..if a surgeon makes a mistake and the patient dies, no one calls them a murderer or promoter of death. Paul Mooney, George Carlin, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr, Katt Williams, Patrice O'Neal, etc have all said the same thing.

lol So you had a moral stance, and changed that moral stance because a bunch of people with a vested interest in not taking the moral route made some comments.

Aight man, do you. I'm a big Patrice O'Neal fan too, but I can also admit that sometimes he said some shit that was out of line. It's ok to be a fan of the artform and still believe that sometimes it goes too far.

This might not be the right place to voice this kinda shit, but fuck it...

I don't think that was a joke at all. That was a real thought the he really believes in. He wrapped his delivery of that concept in several jokes and went on from there to make it a bit, of sorts. But at it's core, that's not a joke. And I'd like to think that we can all be honest about that and have the ability to recognize that.

It's like Dave Chappelle's joke about 'How old is 15 really?'. Does Dave Chappelle actually think you should be allowed to piss on 15 year boys and that he should be allowed to piss on his audience? Or his joke about riding with his white friend and interacting with cops. Did his homie, who was drunk off his ass, really flag down the cops and ask them for directions? No.

That's just the joke wrapping paper that he used to convey his very real views on the inequities in the juvenile justice system and interactions with police, as it relates to race.

Is this nigga really gonna leave his wife if she doesn't want to have sex? Prolly not.
Is this nigga really really gonna rape his wife and then go over 'another bitch' house and have sex with her? Prolly not.

Is that the joke wrapping paper used to convey his actual thoughts regarding the fact that he feels that he is obligated to sex, anytime he wants, regardless of how that woman feels about it? Yes.

Hate to be that guy, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think he associates....."rape".....with..........."taking your girls pussy."

Now, before any of you jump to the wrong conclusions.........I've heard women on here and the old site say that they give their man the green light to "take the pussy" whenever they want to.

However, I'm pretty sure these women didn't mean that they give their man the green light to actually rape them.

Therefore, I'm going to assume that Corey didn't intend to imply anything along the lines of rape either.

If they had asked him what he meant, I think he would've clarified the intent of his statement.

ryan-reynolds-facepalm.gif
....you always gotta be THAT guy.

Da fuk is up with the AARP niggas on this site?

What the fuck...? That genuinely turned my stomach.

"Let me show you how strong I am..."

I can't imagine how the woman next to him felt when he said that.
..and still I come back on here to find @Soul_Rattler and @deadeye justifying this behaviour.

He made his message clear by saying he would use his physicality to "take" it, if she resisted.

That sorta speech ain't never been comedic to me.

Like I said earlier:

Let's see how "outraged" y'all get about this detestable piece of shit promoting rape like y'all did about Megan saying it's her job to make y'all uncomfortable

There's nothing funny about this shit...promoting rape isn't just jokes
But u know he says shit for shock value tho. He stay wit a wild take to make everyone feel awkward so this doesn't surprise me one bit. Plus he a comedian who whole schtick is hating women. Show been super trash for about a year now tho.

Back