Welcome To aBlackWeb

You’re going to prison for a good 15 years…

She can move on, I’m bagging desperate women from pin pal sites. There I can get what i want and just fake an emotional connection so I don’t care what them hoes do when I’m not talking to them. If I got a girl, even if she loyal to her deathbed I’d never believe it. Ever time I see her in visitation, hear her voice, or think of her name ima envision some nigga pinning her against the headboard wit her shit mushed to the side, eyes closed, teeth grit, squeezing a pillow, chewing on the inside her cheek, asking homie to hurt her good…

1688172085122.gif

lol..nah..I couldn’t do, she gotta be set free

lol let her go? Who gonna put money on my books? If she willing to ride it out w me im down lol

I mean u can’t stop her from doing anything anyway

Related video:

I think Big Fleece just might've been that dude.

nh

Multiple videos out since he's been on the streets...........and they make the original MSNBC Lock-Up video look relatively tame.

That man was a monster.

Idk why you look up to dude. Like why don’t you go to prison and get like him.

Idk why you look up to dude. Like why don’t you go to prison and get like him.

It's not admiration, at least not in the way that you think.

It's more about respect for what he's been through and how he overcame that adversity..

You don't know his full story.

He was locked up since he was 13 behind a cop hemming him up on some bullshit.

Dude basically went through puberty in jail and it distorted his whole perspective on sexuality.

Ironically, he'd never been with a woman until he was locked up. (female guard)

His journey is both sad and inspirational at the same time.

Simply because a lot of people wouldn't have been able to get through a situation like that.

It's not admiration, at least not in the way that you think.

It's more about respect for what he's been through and how he overcame that adversity..

You don't know his full story.

He was locked up since he was 13 behind a cop hemming him up on some bullshit.

Dude basically went through puberty in jail and it distorted his whole perspective on sexuality.

Ironically, he'd never been with a woman until he was locked up. (female guard)

His journey is both sad and inspirational at the same time.

Simply because a lot of people wouldn't have been able to get through a situation like that.

I hear you I saw somebody share his story and what he went through but nobody talking about him needing therapy and shit he definitely a victim but also the perp.

Now we can talk about how easy it was to go to jail for young black men when they were innocent but that’s another topic.

I hear you I saw somebody share his story and what he went through but nobody talking about him needing therapy and shit he definitely a victim but also the perp.

Now we can talk about how easy it was to go to jail for young black men when they were innocent but that’s another topic.

Now that we can agree on.

He probably needs therapy but doesn't even realize it.

Either that or he doesn't believe in it.

I cant force my girl to stay if im free how im supposed to force her to stay if im in jail?

Nah she can go ahead and do her. We'll see where we are in 15 years when I get out.

Back