Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yooo come on krs (0_o)

I dont know how this slipped passed the execs at Jive even back then....I always skipped this track
This song is awkward listening to it now during this time in this climate. It’s weird making concept songs about a young girl.

Lol you talked about hits so I said pun and joe.

Even Khaled, Cardi B and French montana has wayyy more hits than Krs.

But if we talking about pure rhymes and flow, hell rell and Cory gunz got krs beat.

I ain't say gotdamn thing bout a hit, I said song

But since you brought it up. KRS' Iconic South Bronx & Bridge is Over>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all those hits from Cardi and French.

They'll be forgotten 30+ years from now, 30+ years later The Teacher is still on folks minds.

I ain't say gotdamn thing bout a hit, I said song

But since you brought it up. KRS' Iconic South Bronx & Bridge is Over>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all those hits from Cardi and French.

They'll be forgotten 30+ years from now, 30+ years later The Teacher is still on folks minds.
Imagine playing the bridge is over in front of the hoes

Imagine playing the bridge is over in front of the hoes

source.gif

I was in high school from Sep 87 - June 91. KRS was easily one of the top 3 rappers in that era, the other two being LL Cool J and Rakim.

I admit that Hip Hop took a turn and he started to lose his shine around 92 as the West Coast started to come up and socially conscious rap faded away.

But he still dropped heat up until 1997 with his album I Got Next. After that album his contract with Jive was up and he went independent. That's when he started dropping duds and eventually lost the battle to Nelly. He still has a cult following and can go to just about any major city on Earth and do shows.

Anyway, here are some good songs he dropped after 92

I was in high school from Sep 87 - June 91. KRS was easily one of the top 3 rappers in that era, the other two being LL Cool J and Rakim.

I admit that Hip Hop took a turn and he started to lose his shine around 92 as the West Coast started to come up and socially conscious rap faded away.

But he still dropped heat up until 1997 with his album I Got Next. After that album his contract with Jive was up and he went independent. That's when he started dropping duds and eventually lost the battle to Nelly. He still has a cult following and can go to just about any major city on Earth and do shows.

Anyway, here are some good songs he dropped after 92

He performed in a tent at rock the bells with 5 people in attendance.

All the other old school rappers had the big stage with aleast 5000 people in the crowd.

Y'all missing the "knowledge" he dropping though lol

Never been a fan of KRS one and thought him and Kool moe Dee was corny AF but I appreciate their contribution to music and what we have today

Sticking up for Bambataa makes a lot of sense now. I aint ever heard someone admit to pedophilia so blatantly. Even in the 80s i dunno how this song was able to be released.

Im legit blown away right now.

Back