Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo I really saw alot of ppl pick Murder Was the case over Slippin? Is it really a true story?

Don Dada

This caught me off guard because Slippin gotta be one of the deepest and realest song ever made. Easy a top 10 song of all time for me.

I saw some ppl discuss this on podcasts, youtube videos and alot ppl pick Murder was the case over Slippin because ITS A REAL STORY.. is that true? If so I can see why.

I thought Murder was a case was all lies just most rap songs...

It's crazy that y'all don't understand west coast bias and east coast bias. SMH.

But anyway, yeah, I can can people choosing Murder was the Case over Slippin'. That's not that big of a shock to me.

tenor.gif

the song is not true whatsoever

Snoop never went to prison or anything he claims in the song.

His bodyguard caught a body and he was entangled in it.

Song kinda weird tho, why did snoop go to prison?

Wasn't he the one that got shot?

Yes at the start, 1st verse makes a deal with the devil to live, gets out of the coma in the 2nd verse, gets fronted some dope and was selling heavy, verse 3 is in prison bc he got caught selling all that dope is my guess...

:ualreadyknow:

I was at a really low point in my life and I was in my room in my moms basement playing music and trying to just figure out life and how I was gonna move forward. Slippin came on and I broke all the way down. One of the most powerful songs ever and I will appreciate it forever. It wasn't even my first time hearing the song. For some reason though at that moment when it came on I was done.

Back