Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E7: Meet The Du’s

@Duwop and @LadyDu yall dynamic is as always just pure fire. Genuinely man if I ever do get into a relationship again I hope we can compliment eachother like yall do.

@AP21 you doing your thing as the MC for the pod much respect for real.

@Chi you an AP are necessary lol strangely enough yall balance eachother and it works.

@Kandy Kandyland genuinely your honesty, openness, rawness, and sincerity is really dope to me. I completely understand your thoughts on the relationship topic. Where I'm at I'm content to be single if that's what it is but I won't be mad, complain, nor hate if I do find that bond with someone again.

@Duwop and @LadyDu yall dynamic is as always just pure fire. Genuinely man if I ever do get into a relationship again I hope we can compliment eachother like yall do.

@Chi you an AP are necessary lol strangely enough yall balance eachother and it works.

@Kandy Kandyland genuinely your honesty, openness, rawness, and sincerity is really dope to me. I completely understand your thoughts on the relationship topic. Where I'm at I'm content to be single if that's what it is but I won't be mad, complain, nor hate if I do find that bond with someone again.
much respect brotha

Aww shucks

But nah bruh, thanks.... It's as much luck as it is knowing what you want. I mean I was fully content in being single if I didn't meet someone I was feeling on this level. Ain't shit wrong with waiting for the person you gonna give your everything too....

It's a lotta trash out there, and everybody with a broken heart know that giving your 100% to some trash ain't it

You get me. ?

Back