Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHHer Podcast: S1:E6: Funniest Member, Lurk it ain’t you!

Gonna drop my full review of the episode when I'm done listening, but I just wanted to say I appreciate the love, but on the real, every member of the pod is funnier than me online.

•Intro
•Banking Black 2:38
•House Husbands 15:58
•Top 3 Funniest Members 31:25
•?GIVE AWAY? 1:03:30
•Outro

Unprofessional assholes.

Decent pod.

AP = Joe Budden
Du = Rory
Chi = Parks
Kandy = Mal

Yall getting there.
How you gonna call them unprofessional but then say decent pod?

That cocaine.......whooowheeeee

Yo imma say this then imma log off for a few hours....

The pod has 3 sections.

As described in the OP

We talk about black banking in the black community. Forgive us for not getting time stamps.

We talk about house husbands and women making more than men.

Then....

Then....

We talk about ABW board shit.

The entire pod is not about ABW board shit... Just a section at the end. Most our pods are the same. We talk about other shit.... Then we talk about board shit.

Why do we talk about board shit?
Cuz it's a fucking board pod, and only 1 month in, I'm fairly sure 90% of our listeners are from the board.

Aannnnnnd the board loves engagement. Every time they are mentioned... Our listeners..tune in.

So right now. We will continue to have 1 abw segment. And we will.continue to release uncut throw back Thursdays, and uncut mail bags.... Those are for abw, because abw loves them.

As far as the official pod. 1 segment.

If you not listening, the comment " all y'all talk about is ABW shit". Might get met with aggression... Cuz it's fucking annoying explaining the same shit over and over again.

So this is the final explanation.

We are open to legit criticism though

The episode was made on a day I was on 100 lol on a regular basis, the other niggas on the list are funnier than me online.

I said this shit years ago, AP is one of, if not the funniest nigga on the site. Whether it's him initiating the roasts or him on the receiving end of the joke, it's always funny. I guarantee, everytime you do a Throwback Thread episode, AP will be in the center of most of the classic moments.

Yall already know how I feel about Kandy, Goat ABW member and now everybody's finally seeing that she's even funnier offline. Our interactions offline is way more funnier than online.

Du and Chi are voted funniest member of ABW every year for a reason. 1A and 1B, their jerseys are hanging in the rafters at this point.

Beta's prolly top 5. I know we haven't got there yet, but if I had to vote today on ABW poster of the year, it'll be Beta.

Lurk is arguably top 5 too.

The episode was made on a day I was on 100 lol on a regular basis, the other niggas on the list are funnier than me online.

I said this shit years ago, AP is one of, if not the funniest nigga on the site. Whether it's him initiating the roasts or him on the receiving end of the joke, it's always funny. I guarantee, everytime you do a Throwback Thread episode, AP will be in the center of most of the classic moments.

Yall already know how I feel about Kandy, Goat ABW member and now everybody's finally seeing that she's even funnier offline. Our interactions offline is way more funnier than online.

Du and Chi are voted funniest member of ABW every year for a reason. 1A and 1B, their jerseys are hanging in the rafters at this point.

Beta's prolly top 5. I know we haven't got there yet, but if I had to vote today on ABW poster of the year, it'll be Beta.
Preciate the love but nah b lol

You be having me rolling

My Goldie impersonation come to a pod soon ?

•Intro
•Banking Black 2:38
•House Husbands 15:58
•Top 3 Funniest Members 31:25
•?GIVE AWAY? 1:03:30
•Outro

Unprofessional assholes.

Decent pod.

AP = Joe Budden
Du = Rory
Chi = Parks
Kandy = Mal

Yall getting there.
Thanks for listening

I dont know what any of those names mean but maybe someone else does

You seem like more of a Whorable Decisons podcast listener.

Respectfuly.
Man I stopped listening to that shit when one of em was talking about they got a nigga that liked to get pegged by her

*Unsubscribe

Back