Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E5: Top 3 Females.

I dunno. It just felt weird cuz we cohosts.

If I knew the word I would say it.

It's like if we were presenting an award that we were winning...

cover1.jpg
Well!

Plus, again...

We were doing top 3 female posters. And you literally the top poster of the site. And you knew it.

I dunno, I'm weird I guess. It's like do I make a surprise pick or just go with the obvious?

But everything I said was fact. You clearly the top poster on the site. Everything I said. Everything Goldie said.

Keep doing everything you doing. You make us all better, and the fact is we wouldn't be 5+pods in without you.

We wouldn't have give aways without you.

The games. The threads. The direction of the board. You stir a lot of it. And it's greatly appreciated.

Everybody sees what you do and the impact you make.

Thank you Kandy. You really are the best.

:godisgood:

We had a lot of dope female posters on here, especially in 2017.

My Top 3 of alltime

1. @Kandy - I said it the other day, she's the best ABW poster of alltime male or female. Most of the games, ideas for the site, biggest threads, giveaways, etc all came from Kandy. There's not a close 2nd tbh.

2. BNE - She helped create ABW in a sense. She played a big part in the destruction of The BB and the rise of ABW, i'll probably speak on it in an interview one day. But besides that, in 2017 her presence was felt, easily the most hated member, this was before Race took her title lol.

3A. - @Race Jones - Her presence is felt the second she logs on. She's the same online as she is offline and tbh she's 100 times more animated offline, she just gives us a sample on here. We disagree alot, but I can only respect her passion and desire to make a change for the better.

3B - @Lea , she had a spark when she started but now's she's just garbage lol Nah, she made a strong impact the second @AP21 brought her to the site. Super witty, intelligent and had a line of niggas ready to shoot their shot. Another woman whose impact is felt when she's online, unfortunately she disappears a lot but when she's online ABW is a million times better.

Thanks goldie. glad to have you as my friend

Intro and outro music! Ayyyyyeeee!!!

real shit @Duwop when you mentioned how most folks think they are the hero of their movie. Lotta folks dont even consider they might be the fuckin villain. sheesh
Dope analogy. Very true to how ppl live

Will listen to these pods when I get the opportunity

I gotta get through my usual schedule of pods before I get to this

but you guys sure are working hard

Did more pods in a week than y’all did before in 6 months

Will listen to these pods when I get the opportunity

I gotta get through my usual schedule of pods before I get to this

but you guys sure are working hard

Did more pods in a week than y’all did before in 6 months
I won't get my flowers but you see it.....

That wasn't an insult AND I've told you that before. If not, I have definitely said it behind your back.
I knew it wasn't lol

Was there a particular part of the episode that stood out to you?

Back