Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E4: “I’m the Ordinary One” w/ special guest.

Do They Sound Like

• They All Sound Like They From BMore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My bad, I didn't even look at like that..it's like you running a train on a chick and you done..and niggaz still fucking..its like

Well..aight then yall
Confused Christian Bale GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Nah...Germz sound like what Du supposed to sound like and vice versa lol

Nice pod people....this gonna sound a little weird but my only “suggestion” as of now is y’all should feel free to “interrupt” each other occasionally....not to tha point where it gets muddled just less “scripted”....I mean I think y’all doin’ a dope job....not necessarily for tha beginning “informative talk” sections but when y’all start talkin’ about site fuckery and shit...I feel like y’all fighting hard to be “respectful” instead of havin’ a real discussion sometimes...good job tho frfr

Nah...Germz sound like what Du supposed to sound like and vice versa lol

Nice pod people....this gonna sound a little weird but my only “suggestion” as of now is y’all should feel free to “interrupt” each other occasionally....not to tha point where it gets muddled just less “scripted”....I mean I think y’all doin’ a dope job....not necessarily for tha beginning “informative talk” sections but when y’all start talkin’ about site fuckery and shit...I feel like y’all fighting hard to be “respectful” instead of havin’ a real discussion sometimes...good job tho frfr
I agree. I don’t be wanting to interrupt because I can imagine that sounding terrible especially since we ain’t got professional mics. Then when they do interrupt, you don’t know wtf they said.

I agree. I don’t be wanting to interrupt because I can imagine that sounding terrible especially since we ain’t got professional mics. Then when they do interrupt, you don’t know wtf they said.

Yeah...I’m sure it’ll come wit’ time...findin’ that “happy medium”....Quintuplet entendre and don’t ask me how...

Y’all doin’ really good so far tho....

:celebrate:

I be thinking about jumping in on ap, cuz that nigga will make 4 separate points in one rant.... And I be having an opinion on all of them, but don't wanna go as long as him

Plus y'all can always cut me off or write in the chat if I'm going on too long

I be thinking about jumping in on ap, cuz that nigga will make 4 separate points in one rant.... And I be having an opinion on all of them, but don't wanna go as long as him

Lol this is funny.

He does and its hilarious

Back