Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW (Yella bone) Cocaine Lorraine

tenor.gif

Yeah that's definitely her.

Yo that shit looks professionally shot. I wonder what the backstory is.
I looked into what infamous said & its a sex scene from the show 'Chiraq' with nick cannon. Just search 'Cocaine Lorraine sex scene in Chiarq' on bing video search and it will pop up.

Literally standing in line for a comedy show and I turn around and she like 3-4 people behind me...

She all natural cuh

Actually a lil smaller than what she look like on pics

You shoot the shot?
Naw she looked like she was with her dude. Bruh know his bitch bad so him and his homeboys were giving the tough look and I was dolo wasnt worth it to have this nigga tryna flex on me

She knew I recognized her cause I did a double take when I look behind me lol

Yo this is the case I find with every model chick I seen off IG. I seen Elise Laurenne in person the other day (she's a suicide girl and cosplay model). Yo on IG you'd think she's super slim thick but in person she's a lot smaller like you could toss her around type shit. Still a cute girl but with other chicks I seen their asses aren't as phat in person. My boy saw Katya Elise in person last month and said while she's very beautiful her frame is not as thick as portrayed online which isn't bad at all.

I think we just need to accept the reverse rearview mirror saying that objects may not appear as thick as they portray LOLOL.

Make no mistake...she thick...but its not crazy like it look like on IG

She is prettier in person too

Back