Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW (Yella bone) Cocaine Lorraine

tumblr_pde762eKir1ve47pfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdh42f1gd51r6qvua_640.jpg

I’m gonna go ahead and say it. This chick ain’t all that, especially considering the competition out there. She’s a strong 7 at best. I think folks give her extra Love because she’s light with green eyes.

I think she's cute but like you said it's other competition out there. She ain't ugly though

She’s definitely not ugly but if this chick were dark skinned do you think she would get this much attention?

Tbh, I can't answer that question either yay or nay b/c imo, we live in a very colorstruck society where light is "right" & darkskined women are either called darkbutts or something foul. At least this what I have seen on sites such as boxden.

I've never cared about a woman's complexion period! Fine is fine no matter what shade it is.

Tbh, I can't answer that question either yay or nay b/c imo, we live in
Tbh, I can't answer that question either yay or nay b/c imo, we live in a very colorstruck society where light is "right" & darkskined women are either called darkbutts or something foul. At least this what I have seen on sites such as boxden.

I've never cared about a woman's complexion period! Fine is fine no matter what shade it is.
I agree. I just don’t think Lorraine is all that cute to begin with and the only reason she’s here is that light skin gets folks especially women extra points.

Last edited:
Back