Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeh i'm back on the vibe my boy Gee757 got a mash in the ride

Starbucks

He in Hackney North Eastside of that London

Shout out's London Fields, Dalston, Stoke Newington, Stamford Hill, Hoxton, Manor House any all the other blocks in H-Town

Shout out's Hypes the C.E.O and non lyrical Rapper

J-Spades the hook master

Marga, Joe Black, Asco, T-Mac the MC/Lyricists

Tricky the non lyrical rapper

London Fields block, Hackney, East 8

Mash Town and Maryland Bloods ran East London

SN1 and Ghetto Boys ran South East London

PDC and SMS ran South West London

MDP and Ladbroke Grove Bloods ran West London

FAC and USG ran North West London

North Star and Wood Green Mob ran North London

We need a translator for this shit, so you're saying gee is in London? tell him to shimmy on up to Manchester and this faceless cracka will stomp the shit out of him in the name of G G G G UNIT!

Why deny Gee757 being a Skeng Man @RozayTabernacle he been shooting his enemies from early and doing Witch Craft/Black Magic/Wizardry to beat the murder cases . He might worship demons and have them protect him but the guy still donates Turkeys to the kids on Xmas and gives them presents

This is 60's Gang from Brixton Hill, South West London. New Park project. Very closely affiliated to the neighbouring 80's Gang from Lower Tulse Hill who as i said are in a very bitter war with the 50's Gang from main Angell Town project main Brixton

@DNB1 @Black Barbie @Remedy @Black Dynamite @AP21 @CeLLar-DooR @5th Letter @HerbalVaporCapers @Blactivity @Kandy @Infamous114 @Maywood @Cain @HellCzar @Englishdude

Gees gonna be touring all the hoods here mayne

Hackney in East London

Brixton Hill in South West London

Harlesden in North West London

Acton in West London

Tottenham in North London

Back