Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeezy supposedly the richest black American ever

Ppl been going nuts over Yeezys for some years, may also depend on where you're from to see the popularity
I should of been clearer on what i ment. I see Yeezys a lot where I'm at, ijs the fanfare for Yeezys these last few years still dont match Jordans. Niggas been fighting over Jordans since the 80s. I wasnt buying that his designer sneaker that came out not even a decade ago, made him the richest black person ever.

Turns Out, Kanye Is Not the Richest Black Man in America [Corrected]
Tonja Renée Stidhum
Thu, March 18, 2021, 6:43 AM
Kanye West speaks on stage at the “Kanye West and Steven Smith in Conversation with Mark Wilson” on November 07, 2019.

Kanye West speaks on stage at the “Kanye West and Steven Smith in Conversation with Mark Wilson” on November 07, 2019.
Correction: 3/18/2021, 12:15 p.m. ET:
*record scratch*
Laaaaaa, la, la, laaaa wait ‘til we (and a bunch of other media) get our wealth valuations wrong. Kanye West is actually not the riches Black man in the U.S. On Thursday morning, a whole kanye-kerfuffle erupted including a now-retracted Forbes article stating that the rapper-entrepreneur-former-presidential-candidate had become the wealthiest Black man in America.

In reality, his real time net worth according to Forbes is $1.3 billion, as of March 18, 2021. So, his money may be right that he’s still a billionaire, but not a super-duper billionaire as previously reported. To clarify, Bloomberg reported that Kanye’s Gap-Yeezy deal is worth $6 billion, but he’snot.

More info from Forbes:

Nothing to see here, everyone go about your business.

:kanyecry:

See, I knew shit wasnt adding up. Yall acted like he was the designer, manufacture and sole owner of Yeezys. When he actually has a licensing deal.

Some of yall need to relax with calling anyone a hater who doesnt just blindly believe a press release about a black person with money.

This is an impressive accomplishment. We should admit that. While regretting that it will amplify his influence, given his coonish inclinations.

i repect Kanye's hustle & ambition.... but at the end of the day he a uncle tom & he has lost credibility in the black community.

I mean just look at his fanbase. It's obvious to see most of this was due to asian/white people and hypebeasts. Now did black folks help yea, but I didn't really see black people wearing his stuff until the 350s and those are undeniable.

aq2661-yeezy-boost-350-adidas-lgtsto-oxftan-lgtsto-men-s-multi-17a8-main.jpg

y'all niggas really like these hobo shoes???

200.gif

This nigga made money offa making y'all look homeless.

132188777_10164734615290296_3196171040957670382_n.jpg

Kanye West in history books meanwhile you hatin niggas broke

40 years old and you broke? That Sounds like a choice

He cooned very hard to be in history books, but not revolutionary and demeaned black people living and our ancestors. So he will be disrespected in our community, but it appears its learning to self-degradation.

Back