Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video YBN Almighty Jay Robbed In NY

So one street nigga supposes to fix 100s of years of racism in the fucking south? Not even a comparison bruh.

Next you gonna say why Jayz cant save the projects of NYC
That went a lil over ur head ic.
And for the Jay Z comment....he really could make a huge different if he wanted to. Hes famous enough and almost a billionaire, he could get the ball rolling in some areas. And if you disagree, look back to when they had niggas thinking he owned The Nets. How much progress did that franchise make in a short period of time because of Jay and the hiphop community.

With tax-free bonds and more than $200 million from the Russian billionaire Mikhail D. Prokhorov, who now owns 80 percent of the Nets, the arena was built in just two years. So much for cost-cutting; at $1 billion, Barclays Center is the nation's most expensive new arena, and it shows

Yall really impressed he paid to get a chain back like a week later? He aint walk into NY and got that back, cuz he would of got washed. He called other men to get that chain. Beyonce could of got that shit back faster & for free. In fact, every person on this site could of got that damn chain back if we paid.
Tired of these bum hood niggas acting like they run shit just because they got a little bit of influence. Next time someone Says J Prince runs Texas, ask them why he letting the black community be so under funded & impoverished since he runs Texas.
I always wanted to know why didn't the drug dealers everyone idolizes never gentrified the hood.
They had money for cars and jewels and women but get ghost when hipsters come thru?
Niggas always looking at the wrong shit

So one street nigga supposes to fix 100s of years of racism in the fucking south? Not even a comparison bruh.

Next you gonna say why Jayz cant save the projects of NYC

Lol out of all the positive shit Jay has been in the news for this year alone you have nerve to mention his name as some sort of equal reflection to Prince?

Yall really impressed he paid to get a chain back like a week later? He aint walk into NY and got that back, cuz he would of got washed. He called other men to get that chain. Beyonce could of got that shit back faster & for free. In fact, every person on this site could of got that damn chain back if we paid.
Tired of these bum hood niggas acting like they run shit just because they got a little bit of influence. Next time someone Says J Prince runs Texas, ask them why he letting the black community be so under funded & impoverished since he runs Texas.

Oh shit, which one in the pic is you since you got all the details of how it was recovered?

Oh shit, which one in the pic is you since you got all the details of how it was recovered?
You not bout to act like he the boogey man and he can do shit no one else can. Cuz if he was that scary his artist wouldnt of got beat up, his pockets ran, his face cut, his shoes took & it all on film and posted with no fucks.
Secondly, im not corny enough to post a pic on the internet of me holding up a goofy chain that i asked other niggas to get back. Dude is in his mid 50's acting like this is a grand accomplishment. Get that lame shit outa here.

It was said a few days ago it was being bought back

Said by who?

You not bout to act like he the boogey man and he can do shit no one else can. Cuz if he was that scary his artist wouldnt of got beat up, his pockets ran, his face cut, his shoes took & it all on film and posted with no fucks.
Secondly, im not corny enough to post a pic on the internet of me holding up a goofy chain that i asked other niggas to get back. Dude is in his mid 50's acting like this is a grand accomplishment. Get that lame shit outa here.

So, you wasn't there? cool

Lol out of all the positive shit Jay has been in the news for this year alone you have nerve to mention his name as some sort of equal reflection to Prince?

You missed the point tho. Im saying one person even j prince aint about to.fix a whole region especially texas. Same way i expect hov to change every project in nyc. Im not saying they cant be positive. Idk wtf you even talking bout anyway fam.

You missed the point tho. Im saying one person even j prince aint about to.fix a whole region especially texas. Same way i expect hov to change every project in nyc. Im not saying they cant be positive. Idk wtf you even talking bout anyway fam.
if you can get a trinket you can use your influence for good.

i dont want no smoke

Huh?

193561.gif

I’m going to assume you aren’t from New York since your post makes it seem as if you’re slow to understand. However, if you are from New York it only takes one look at that photo to be able to break down what occurred.

This post pretty much breaks it down as far as it’s going to go on the Internet.

I’m going to assume you aren’t from New York since your post makes it seem as if you’re slow to understand. However, if you are from New York it only takes one look at that photo to be able to break down what occurred.

This post pretty much breaks it down as far as it’s going to go on the Internet.

So the niggas he tagged got the chain back like he requested. Yall be trying to spin shit smh

So the niggas he tagged got the chain back like he requested. Yall be trying to spin shit smh
you still missing the point.

anyone who has power to do something like this has power to change some things.

unfortunately.....jayz dont have the same type of street respect because of whatever reason...so he would be looked at as selling out and no power in the street unless hes coming right out his pocket. so why would jayz help people that wont respect him unless he helps?

but as for jprince......to be able to get a chain back ...alot of questions need to be asked and shit tracked down. even tho they still bought it back off some respect street shit.....the point is it was tracked down across country and within the super dense boroughs and then sent back to texas on some favor for a favor shit. if he can command that type of respect....what is he doing for the black community?

if he can stand an show his power for someone touching his artist.....why the fuck cant he stand an show that he holds up black people?

its more young kids watching this as thats whats to be. this is the shit they looking up to.

so in this case....the oldhead is wrong. he showing street power with threats mixed in. but he wants to cover it with about peace.

fuck dude.

what has he done for the community?

these are the questions that need to be asked.

is he helping find missing kids in his state or anywhere else?
is he helping mediate gang violence?
is he helping with affordable housing?
is he helping gentrify hoods?
is he employing people outside of goons?

nah.....foh
youngins talking about how oldheads failed them....yet promote that very same destruction they complain about.

and im bringing all the smoke

f43af16148ce4a8f9db214c1b3d6ad25.gif

you still missing the point.

anyone who has power to do something like this has power to change some things.

unfortunately.....jayz dont have the same type of street respect because of whatever reason...so he would be looked at as selling out and no power in the street unless hes coming right out his pocket. so why would jayz help people that wont respect him unless he helps?

but as for jprince......to be able to get a chain back ...alot of questions need to be asked and shit tracked down. even tho they still bought it back off some respect street shit.....the point is it was tracked down across country and within the super dense boroughs and then sent back to texas on some favor for a favor shit. if he can command that type of respect....what is he doing for the black community?

if he can stand an show his power for someone touching his artist.....why the fuck cant he stand an show that he holds up black people?

its more young kids watching this as thats whats to be. this is the shit they looking up to.

so in this case....the oldhead is wrong. he showing street power with threats mixed in. but he wants to cover it with about peace.

fuck dude.

what has he done for the community?

these are the questions that need to be asked.

is he helping find missing kids in his state or anywhere else?
is he helping mediate gang violence?
is he helping with affordable housing?
is he helping gentrify hoods?
is he employing people outside of goons?

nah.....foh
youngins talking about how oldheads failed them....yet promote that very same destruction they complain about.

and im bringing all the smoke

f43af16148ce4a8f9db214c1b3d6ad25.gif

Oh shit, so 1 of the folks in the pic. How much was paid since you know all the details?

& since you know so many details how come you ain't know this?

Prince, who for 22 years has worked to promote Houston's rap scene and rap artists, is now working to promote underprivileged neighborhoods and communities. He recently broke ground on a community center he is building in his old 5th Ward neighborhood that will help young children, teens and adults to excel more in their lives. On January 30, 2007, Houston Mayor Bill White and the City Council honored Prince for over 20 years of commitment and dedication to the city.[1] The result of the proclamation named an official James Prince Day in Houston. The recognition came on the heels of the groundbreaking for a new recreation center Prince built in Houston’s 5th Ward. "The new facility is located across from the Prince Boxing Complex in the 3000 block of Jensen. The multi-million dollar recreation center will serve as a hub for the community’s children…providing various services from computer courses to athletics." One week later, he led the charge on educating youth about HIV/AIDS prevention and testing with the launching of Strapped, in coordination with a string of initiatives and events set up to address the issue of AIDS in the black community. "Talking about something is one thing, but having something to offer is another," J. Prince said. "We promote abstinence first for those that are strong enough not to have sex. I wasn't one of those. And we can't realistically just tell them not to have sex, so we are telling them to 'strap it up'"

now stfu & don't speak on things you're ignorant of when all you gotta do is a lil research... any more questions?

Oh shit, so 1 of the folks in the pic. How much was paid since you know all the details?

& since you know so many details how come you ain't know this?

now stfu & don't speak on things you're ignorant of when all you gotta do is a lil research... any more questions?
soooo
you promote flexing to get a chain back but dont bother to put this in the forefront?

you still missing it.....

bring it hoe

Lol bruh, you said all that to say what?

that folks still got enough respect to do favor for him?

ain't that why he reached out in the 1st place?

fucking boxing gym and aids prevention?
i guess something is better than nothing.

that employs tons of people

soooo
you promote flexing to get a chain back but dont bother to put this in the forefront?

you still missing it.....

bring it hoe

You asked what he's doin for the community, since you're ignorant

I provided sum info to show you

your issue w/ him seems personal, you should take that up w/ him

You asked what he's doin for the community, since you're ignorant

I provided sum info to show you

your issue w/ him seems personal, you should take that up w/ him
aint about being ignorant.....

thats where you got it all fucked up...

promote positivity across the US like he did the threat to get the chain.

"Yea, he's doin sumn for the community, but not how I want him to do it!!"

that's what you sound like right now lol

Back