Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall Wifin or Nah?

Wifin or Nah?

• Total voters
lol dont sell yourself short fam. Every nigga is worth of a bad ass bitch on their side
I ain't saying she wouldn't want me.. nigga I'm awesome...

I just wouldn't wanna wife her.... That high maintenance shit would get highly annoying.

It ain't even the arm really.... I'm sure I could get past that. I just don't think I could wife the type of chicks that do any of these kind of pics.

I don't think we'd match up well. I'm not a real fashionable or fresh ass nigga. Me being all bummy and basic and her walking around with glittery shit on all the time is awkward.

Lol @ I'm too much of a dusty nigga to wife

You a real nigga du

And there’s plenty of dudes 4’11 wit no short man complex. You cuffin?

I'm cuffin if he's shorter than me. I've already done that. 4'11 is too short for me though, I've dated a chick about that short though.
Back in my little gay days.

I'm cuffin if he's shorter than me. I've already done that. 4'11 is too short for me though, I've dated a chick about that short though.
retrace and rewind

let's revisit this together...

ae1923654d670a0767715b16e8fda47d_zpsnwnqhhqc.png

Well played how you set it up..i remember this being posted on the IC.. from the jump i wouldnt wife.. im judging the shit out of her before i seen she had 1 arms..

Thats what she get tryin to slap the wrong nigga

Why u coming for 4’11 guys?

4A4976B4-3C77-4D90-8612-266ACC0E4087.png

See, that work both ways

9D30EB87-BD0B-4C77-851F-A9912F5A6B2B.png

Like u

Back