Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall Use Any Dating Apps?

For the nigga who are retired or in a relationship, what were your experiences with dating apps? Who had the best women?

I did ok cupide for like a week a few years ago. Lot of spam and quality of women was low, so I stopped. Then I did match.com that same year. I had some dates. Talked with many girls on their but met with two only. Both looked like their pics. Had careers. One was a lawyer and the other was in the medical field working on her residency. Main issue was time. Hard to schedule anything due to how busy they were.

Really depends what you are looking for. If you just looking to smash, go with the free apps. If you are looking for a a potential relationship, better chances with the pay apps. The higher quality girls will be on the paid apps. The free apps are a crap shoot. You may get lucky, you may get spammed, or you may get robbed and have a story to tell for ABw.

Dunno about over there but over here, the golden age of Tinder was like 13-16. Sooooo many times I matched a ting while at work and had her at mine after. 'come mine and bun' banged so hard.

tenor.gif
Im eating good

Never did paid sites.

I smashed some chicks off Okcupid and POF.

Issue with them is chicks get so much attention on those sites. Ugly or average chicks end up big headed.

I still rather meet and talk to chick in person at the bar or at the grocery store, coffee shop or whatever. But every now and again I still get back on POF.

Back