Ya'll Remember Mike Spade from Atlanta??

Dominus

Mar 14, 2019
Yo remember that Casting Agent that caught a pimp charge in Atlanta? He was the dude that was said that Hustle & Flow was about. That dude is rapping from jail now. I found this joint on Youtube with him rapping over that old Jeezy beat. Shit is fire!!

But yo, he wrote a book too. I had to cop it because this chick I knew from back in the back was on the cover!! The one who ain't blurred. She used to dance at Magic City back in the day. Spade put this chick on blast in the book. And he named rappers that she was fucking with too. The book is fire too. He's telling on how the industry and Hip-Hop made him engage in the game with celebrities and tons of women. He calls Hip-Hop a negative influence on it's listeners. Shit is deep! Go cop it! It's called Hip-Hop Made Me Do It.

I used to hear about him and ran across him at some point out in the city back in the day and knew a chick who knew him.

Reactions: DreNdeezStreetz
Shit is fire
giphy.gif

Ya'll believe the police?? You must be the police.... Ya'll niggas hating! Dat nigga Spade was the biggest nigga on the streetz back then 'cept for Big Meech. I used to see him at Cub Envy and Choclate with a ton of hos, bad bitches. I had to do a search to see if dat nigga was out yet and I found videos of niggas repping him for over a decade.
I guess he about to be out soon. Atlanta 'bout to be lit!:celebrate: