Y'all gon learn DaBaby keep that thang on him. Somebody out there didn't, and caught a hot one trespassing on his property...

Honorable mentions
*Craig mack face when puff said he had an "album on the way"
*Ray J callin the breakfast club after Fab fight
*Birdman "all tree of yall" Breakfast club
*Irv Gotti drunk n sloppy on drink champs

What about that bizzy bone high interview in houston

Sooooo

Nobody is gonna mention Jadakiss talking about dropping refrigerators on Diddy

"The stainless steel double door joints"

That will forever be the single funniest moment in the history of hip hop interviews
“It’s worth dyin.”
“It’s worth killin.”
“It’s worth thrown it all out the window!”

Last edited:
The whole LOX vs Diddy interview (turns out Sheek WAS there, just didn't say a word):

Still the funniest moment of this interview:

Angie: I wanna play a song to calm this down....

Styles: Play the Benjamins! He kilt it off of that, Ang! Just go on an play that! Play that and think about the check you made off of that dawg, and then....

JADA: Then play the Rock-n-Roll version!

Angie wanted to crack up, and I'm sure all of New York did. GOAT hip-hop interview. So many quotables:

"MASHIN SEASON!"

"Steal on' em!"

Last edited:
The whole LOX vs Diddy interview (turns out Sheek WAS there, just didn't say a word):

Still the funniest moment of this interview:

Angie: I wanna play a song to calm this down....

Styles: Play the Benjamins! He kilt it off of that, Ang! Just go on an play that! Play that and think about the check you made off of that dawg, and then....

JADA: Then play the Rock-n-Roll version!

Angie wanted to crack up, and I'm sure all of New York did. GOAT hip-hop interview. So many quotables:

"MASHIN SEASON!"

"Steal on' em!"

That was the deal though. They left bad boy while still under contract and they agreed to it. Don't blame your decision on being young and black. Business is Business

Charlamagne, Envy and Angela Yee have all said the ratings from that Ray J call saved The Breakfast Club from being cancelled. That one call changed the course of hip hop and radio history. The amount of crazy incidents Ray J has been involved in is crazy