Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y'all Date In Circles?

Paprika

Retired
While I wait for a pm I suppose I could make a thread.

So a friend of mine asked for my old girl's number and I was disgusted those words left his mouth.

I told him it wasn't happening and dudes shouldn't be dunking their chips in dip where a man they know got topped off.

Y'all dated people your friend used to mess with?

Not since high school, that's kid shit.

I liked the same guy as a friend of mine in the 6th/7th grade but not beyond that. I couldn't look at them sexually after a friend has messed with em.

He wants my DNA? I'm disturbed by that thought.

You need to cleanse your thoughts.
reflect on your past interactions with this friend.

they ever get too close for comfort? a lil too curious about your love life/sex life?

reflect on your past interactions with this friend.

they ever get too close for comfort? a lil too curious about your love life/sex life?

I haven't seen this dude in 7 months.

But you could be right he tried to date my sister back in the day.

He's talkin about one chick. Stop makin this shit weird b

There are codes and ex's and family members are usually prohibited after a certain age. But this new generation nah normal. When I listen to anyone 25 and younger or @Cain tell a story about his people.

There are codes and ex's and family members are usually prohibited after a certain age. But this new generation nah normal. When I listen to anyone 25 and younger or @Cain tell a story about his people.
Cain is older than u brah. this aint new generation shit

its as old as ideas like "if I die u smash my bros in a widow cleansing ritual" and all that jazz.

ppl have always been abnormal

Say Dread that's very judgemental sir, I do not date in the circle I just so happen to know a lot of people. Thank you very much

Back