Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Yall Agree With T.I?

Do You Agree With T.I?

• Total voters
I thought u get married cause you love the woman u marry enough to make a statement. Nothing says I love you like saying infront of family, friends, and God at the alter.

Tru..u lose friends, social life, and sex..

myT9ofB.png
But who needs that when you have the love of a woman..who now feels like she owns you and can do whatever she wants..and if you don't allow her to do so..she acts as though ur not a good man..even tho u provide her with everything she needs and ur loyalty..

But because ur not doing the one or two things her friends actually ain't shit man does for her friend...ur not good to her ..cause women in the long run don't appreciate shit..

But..

c827af1f82f8aea87f4d8a8dca60e417.gif

Fuck is TI talking bout?

The irony is that the people who be so invested in this shit ain't got shit to lose to begin with.

Ain't none of y'all Niggaz got a half to give up to begin with

The irony is that the people who be so invested in this shit ain't got shit to lose to begin with.

Ain't none of y'all Niggaz got a half to give up to begin with
elaborate before i respond

elaborate before i respond
nigaaz live vicariosly through wealthy celbrities.

only reson niggaz worried abotu pre nups and losing half cuz they saw some rich celebrity lose millions and estates shit, and they think...that could be me!!!!

so they look at the idea of marriage with their full imaginary potential at stake.....when in reality not too many folk rally walking into it with those kinds of assets to protect to begin with....it's just foolish

nigaaz live vicariosly through wealthy celbrities.

only reson niggaz worried abotu pre nups and losing half cuz they saw some rich celebrity lose millions and estates shit, and they think...that could be me!!!!

so they look at the idea of marriage with their full imaginary potential at stake.....when in reality not too many folk rally walking into it with those kinds of assets to protect to begin with....it's just foolish
ok

i forgot the direction I wanted to go with this discussion

prenups make sense when you have established business holdings with partners and and shares with corporations that could take a dip or rise on the stock market given certain life events you make.....

not just your life is at stake, the lives of others are impacted. whe nigga z have net worth in the millions......owning land and real estate. inheritances that can get passed down through generations. family heirloom type shit.

Not a couple that's barely clearing 6 figures on a combined income.....nigaz just being petty if you only got one house to split

if you,by yourself. at this moment....can't come up with $100,000 without getting a loan from the bank.....

just by liquidating all your current assets....

if you ain't worth that much and you talking about a prenup.......ion think marriage for you bruh....

it's deeper than the money....

Back