Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all let y’all pets in the kitchen?!

The way it can lead to risk taking behavior is wild af
Its attached to a few mental illnesses, road rage, physical issues.....wild af man. Parasites scare me more than any virus or bacteria. Fun fact: it was also the most successful weapon of choice in that 'Pandemic' game cuz of the nature of parasites.

Cats G as fuck...

...they do whatever the hell they want - you aint finna keep no cat out the kitchen if the cat wanna go up in ya kitchen.

Back in DC had a next door neighbor that would leave bird feed on her balcony on some PETA shit - had a cat named Bones that would kill so many of 'em and just hang on the balcony like "who we smokin' on today?"

My neighbor was on her front porch hittin' a cig one time and I was walkin' in the house and Bones popped up out the cut to come inside with me, she blew her smoke out and said, "Oh look - Satan is out"... :scust1:

...she fuckin' HATED lil man.

:lol10:

That’s why cat ladies always crazy

Cats are associated with the spiritual as well. Why older women with a lot of cats were associated with witchcraft.
Not saying every woman or man for that matter with a lot of cats is crazy but I'd be willing to bet some sort of serious imbalance there 8/10 ?

i was eating dinner at a friends house once and their beagle had the audacity to full on lunge itself up the side of the table and snatch a whole steak from a plate.

shit like that ain't cool but it don't have to happen if ur dog's trained right.

personally, my dog might as well have been my daughter, that's how much i loved her. i'm cool with them in the kitchen. she actually did have worms at one point (u know dogs, eating raccoon shit [with this in mind, earth to white ppl, please stop letting ur dogs french kiss u]) ... but i'm not rubbing my food up against any animals worm ridden asshole before i eat it so wtf is there to be paranoid about.

i get the apprehension tho. if ur gonna let animals live with few boundaries in the house, eliminate risks by looking after ur pet, practicing personal hygiene and cleaning ur living quarters.

Last edited:
If my dog walk in my kitchen I'll beat the black off his ass. We don't play that over here. Dogs don't get on the couch or beds either FOH

I have 3 cats. They sometimes rub around my legs/feet when I’m cooking, I don’t mind that but countertop is a no. My oldest cat knows I don’t play that. She only listens to me though... so if I say get off or get down, she will, but she listens to no one else.

Back