Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all let y’all pets in the kitchen?!

Unless your kitchen is sealed from the rest the house you have dander in the air regardless
There are people who let their cats sit on the countertops in the kitchen while they cook.

My dogs can’t come chill in my kitchen but they walk through to go outside.

Anything that can move around like that and leave big mess, smell, etc ie cat.dog is a no no. Snake or fish or something more contained easy management maybe.

Ain't been in house with pets waking around that ain't smell regardless if was supposedly clean inside on appearance or not. People just get used to the stench ?

He begs for human food like motherfucker...so everything I’m in the kitchen he behind me... I kick him out tho

My cat annoyin' AF at night when I'm tryna smoke in the kitchen outta the garden smh tryna ask me for food like he's hungry
Maybe he wants weed? My cat i had for 20yrs would claw at the bathroom door to get in when I was smokin. Blow a couple puffs in his face and he just sit there happy as shit, then hit up the food bowl and pass out.

Are any of y’all cat owners concerned about toxoplasmosis?
Not at this stage. Been around cats my entire life so I would not be surprised if I had it. Tho none of the cats I was around were outdoor cat so maybe I don't idk. Its quite a prolific parasite, where a large portion of the population is thought to be infected. Bunch of cool little facts around that parasite.

Not at this stage. Been around cats my entire life so I would not be surprised if I had it. Tho none of the cats I was around were outdoor cat so maybe I don't idk. Its quite a prolific parasite, where a large portion of the population is thought to be infected. Bunch of cool little facts around that parasite.

The way it can lead to risk taking behavior is wild af

Reactions: B_A
Back