Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all got any resolutions for 2021?

Shit like listing out what I want to accomplish fincially aint worthy of a new years resolution for me. Its never been.

My resolution this year is to learn to be more disciplined. Im gonna try to come up with weekly and monthly goals, and stay disciplined enough to complete them. Not for the sake of those goals, but to make discipline a habit not something I force myself to do. Trying to build a bunch of winning habits.

The one tangible thing i can say I want to do is read more. I used to read alot. Havent read much for a good while now. It was cool for a while but my main strength is how fast my brain processes and my memory, and this past year I realized I been losing them. Smh. Age is a bitch. Brain aint what it was at 25. I need to read to maintain that mfer

Last edited:
Shit like listing out what I want to accomplish fincially aint worthy of a new years resolution for me. Its never been.

My resolution this year is to learn to be more disciplined. Im gonna try to come up with weekly and monthly goals, and stay disciplined enough to complete them. Not for the sake of those goals, but to make discipline a habit not something I force myself to do. Trying to build a bunch of winning habits.

The one tangible thing i can say I want to do is read more. I used to read alot. Havent read much for a good while now. It was cool for a while but my main strength is how fast my brain processes and my memory, and this past year I realized I been losing them. Smh. Age is a bitch. Brain aint want it was at 25. I need to read to maintain that mfer

Dos basically listed his plans/goals for the new year. A new year's resolution is changes you wanna make or unhealthy/bad things you wanna stop doin.

Dos knows what he is doin by listing all that stuff.

Aye.

I got big dreams. I always dreamt big.

Why y’all want to limit or silence someone’s dreams and goals?

You don’t think this is an issue in the black community? A lot of kids are told what they can’t do or shouldn’t do.

Dos basically listed his plans/goals for the new year. A new year's resolution is changes you wanna make or unhealthy/bad things you wanna stop doin.

It’s also about goals.

Goals take research and work to make the changes to accomplish the goal.

Sounds like hating to me.

Aye.

I got big dreams. I always dreamt big.

Why y’all want to limit or silence someone’s dreams and goals?

You don’t think this is an issue in the black community? A lot of kids are told what they can’t do or shouldn’t do.

Nigga pls.

Dont make this about the blk community/blk youth. Thats a deflection tactic.

Again, you know what you were doin

Nigga pls.

Dont make this about the blk community/blk youth. Thats a deflection tactic.

Again, you know what you were doin
What’s the difference with me and someone wanting a house or new job or lose weight?

Hating ass

Aye let Dos to him fam. I respect it.

@DOS_patos what I said wasnt a knock at you fam. I woulda said what i said wether you posted what you did or not

What’s the difference with me and someone wanting a house or new job or lose weight?

Hating ass

I already explained what a new year's resolution is vs what you did.

HeartfeltSoupyKittiwake-max-1mb.gif

Gat damn bruh. I wasnt gonna start out the new year callin out the homie like that.

I was tryin be discreet lol lol

Lol. It's not that deep. I'm just hating.

If the nigga gon stunt I'm gon hate lol.

I wish yall nothing but the best tho.

Back