Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all fuk with NBA young boy?

Min$oda

I don’t listen to a lot of these new niggas but he one of the ones that actually caught my ear, this nigga is actually fire.
Bars flow delivery subject matter song concepts real southern soul

I'm always open on new music unlike some of these judgemental old fucks but I just never could get into him, he sounds kinda slow like he might be slow legit but there have been 1 or 2 songs I thought were cool like the Block Is Hot remixed joint he got.

But outside music buddy has zero charisma and comes off boring asf like he trying to hard to be a gangsta or keep the image.

I'm always open on new music unlike some of these judgemental old fucks but I just never could get into him, he sounds kinda slow like he might be slow legit but there have been 1 or 2 songs I thought were cool like the Block Is Hot remixed joint he got.

But outside music buddy has zero charisma and comes off boring asf like he trying to hard to be a gangsta or keep the image.
I’m that judgemental old nigga lol. I been listening to music since prolly before your were born so to have to adapt to these young boys ain’t it. I have a sound in my ear that I can’t get out....plus he has a dumbass name

I discovered him by listening to the AI Youngboy mixtape

Shit went hard.

I started following him on IG to keep up with his music.

His next 2 projects were not impressive. I unfollowed him on IG after i saw him showing off some pink ugg boots he was rockin or somethin.

I stopped checkin for him

I like how he flipped that Ashanti track but most of his shit sound the same to me

"Nigga aint wanna sell me a brick of dope act like my money funny
damn, what you sayin gangsta you gone make me take it from ya?"

That shit stay on repeat. He got like 3 or 4 songs that I've fucked w/ hard but a lot of his shit do sound the same.

I discovered him by listening to the AI Youngboy mixtape

Shit went hard.

I started following him on IG to keep up with his music.

His next 2 projects were not impressive. I unfollowed him on IG after i saw him showing off some pink ugg boots he was rockin or somethin.

I stopped checkin for him

Dammit I forgot he was on that weird new nigga wave.. I peeped that uggs boot picture a while back too :wdf2:

Never heard any of dudes songs, but his name makes me not wanna check out his shit

Yeah thats I was like for 2 years, then I randomly heard that 'Untouchable' tune and was like, ahhh this kinda tough... My cousin was like you know this tune is nearly 3 years old haha I was like, well Im late to the party

:ualreadyknow:

Back