Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video XXXtentacion - SAD!

This video creepy. Those questions he was asking at the beginning are questions those occultists ask to read your Path or something like that. Not too knowledgeable about the subject, but I've talked to one and was asked all of those questions lol But yeah creepy video

This video creepy. Those questions he was asking at the beginning are questions those occultists ask to read your Path or something like that. Not too knowledgeable about the subject, but I've talked to one and was asked all of those questions lol But yeah creepy video

You've had a reading? How was it?

so I wont act like I didnt watch because he got killed

but I think this was well done.....I'd like to believe it would have same impact if he were alive, though I doubt it

the whole battling yourself and your demons shit is hugely relatable...and the whole situation begs the question do you gotta die to really do that?

I mean you can stop doing something but you never really stop being who you are

idk....it definitely caught me at the right time to be inspiring

got some shit i need to clean up asap

Only came across his name in passing up until his death. This was the first time i had heard or seen any of his material. Pleasantly surprised. Creative video and nice melodic track.

As someone who never really followed him or his music while he was alive, I thought the concept of the video was pretty dope. What I took from it was, as some have already stated, he was combating and rebuking who he was for his past mistakes. he wanted to destroy and conquer his old self and inner demons in an attempt to find some sort of closure so he could move on to be a better person. Which also, from what I understand, corresponded with the way he was living in reality too.

You've had a reading? How was it?

Well he asked me those questions, but I didnt answer them. I asked him what for and he said for a path reading or something to that nature and I was like...no thank you lol. But I did listen to his views and what he believed. Had an interesting conversation.

Saw in the other thread this was a number 1 hit, unless I’m missing something it’s pretty much 2:30 of silence and subtitles and the odd bit of singing thrown in.

How does this make it to number one? Kids creating their own subtitles whilst listening?? So many questions.

Back