Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXL 2024 Freshman Class

nah

I'm up on BigXthaPlug & That Mexican OT

not as washed as I thought lol
Big X.. that big nigga be spittin. the production on his tracks be crazy too, lot of old school samples

i been bumping the shit outta that Sixers project he dropped with his crew. they should of put all 3 on them on the cover and took 2 of these other niggas off

this my shit

Last edited:
I'm up on BigXthaPlug & That Mexican OT

yea i'm up on the new texas rappers apparently lol. This year is probably the most i've listened to Texas rap for some reason, i've enjoyed some before but i was never one of those bumping Z-Ro etc

Mexican OT has an original style, I heard a few of his tunes and freestyles that were OK... I wouldnt buy his music but some of its worth listen...

I literally never heard of this dude until i stumbled on him during a Spotify shuffle. He dropped a album in march that's absolutely dope as fuck, lots of great features and he does his damnedest to upstage them all. Every track is hard af. one of the best LPs of 2024 IMHO

ima check that OT project out

I havent dived too deep into his shit only the ones with Big X on em but my boy fucking w/ him and was trying to put me on a month or two ago

Back