Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWYD The First 48 Edition: S14 E22 - Stray Shot

200.gif
Before or after they tell you all your friends gave you up?

What's crazy is the first one they found with the pistol on him, I'm thinking why did you choose the hold it after it was used to buss some shots. Now they didn't know anyone was actually hit then died but still. If I didn't shoot it, I definitely ain't gonna just be holding it and if I did shoot, I'm trying to ditch it
Here's the thing, if I didn't hold the gun or touch no bullets and the police come pick me up then I already know somebody else already ratted on me first

You don’t think that one kid would’ve rolled on his accomplices for a lighter sentence?

cant say, im just speaking on the no snitching code and how its supposed to work lol.....he was the only one that fired so he should know its his bid to do, IF they convict him...but keep the homies out of it

What's crazy is the first one they found with the pistol on him, I'm thinking why did you choose the hold it after it was used to buss some shots. Now they didn't know anyone was actually hit then died but still. If I didn't shoot it, I definitely ain't gonna just be holding it and if I did shoot, I'm trying to ditch it

cant tell a lil nigga that with his first tool....then he just busted it and felt all that power....that was his new best bud lmao

also he shot wild on purpose, didnt think of anybody being hit at all

Here's the thing, if I didn't hold the gun or touch no bullets and the police come pick me up then I already know somebody else already ratted on me first

you're thinking from the outside and your current age......as a teen, that was out there breaking in cars....you have no idea what the fuck they have, just gotta rely on everybody to shut the fuck up

again, thats the only way it works! lol

I think you misunderstood what happened. The very first kid that they pick up has the gun but he's not the one who actually fired it

Does your position change now with this info?

Before or after they tell you all your friends gave you up?

Not even remotely close to facing the same consequences as this kids. But in like 2nd/3rd grade me, my boy Bay and Ish got in trouble for beating up this kid. So all tree of us get sent to Mrs. Davis office. She comes out looks at us and points to Ish. That nigga lived in her office, so 5mins later she come and get's me and Bay. Ask us what happen, we hit w/ kanye shrug. So she like she already know Ish told her.

Me & Bay looking at that nigga like........... :smh:

But I ain't shit. Wasn't in there like "nah Bay hit em first". Took my suspension like a G.

I think you misunderstood what happened. The very first kid that they pick up has the gun but he's not the one who actually fired it

Does your position change now with this info?

which kid am I? the dumbass that took the gun home?

i took that position....still gotta stay solid and either take the lick or I'll be out in a minute

which kid am I? the dumbass that took the gun home?

i took that position....still gotta stay solid and either take the lick or I'll be out in a minute
So you're taking the fall?

They have the gun, your fingerprints on the car and shell casings to match the gun with ballistics and your prints on the car?

Reactions: 1/2
So you're taking the fall?

They have the gun, your fingerprints on the car and shell casings to match the gun with ballistics and your prints on the car?

right, so im fucked.....why would i want the homies in that boat with me?

its unfortunate but you're past all the sad realities of it, shits done

AP I'm confused. The kid who they caught with the gun wasn't the kid that did the shooting? Is that the person we're supposed to be

AP I'm confused. The kid who they caught with the gun wasn't the kid that did the shooting? Is that the person we're supposed to be
Ok

So he's the very first one they pick up. He had the gun.

My question to you is, if that's you, you don't even know you're the first one picked up, you don't know if they've picked up your boys, but you know that you didn't fire the gun.

Do you give up the rest of the crew and their roles in the robbery?

If I’m the kid that has the gun but not the one who shot it I’m snitching

fuck I look like coming out at age 55 and saying to myself “yeah I held it down”

no bitches no family no job at 55?!

Mannnn fuck all that
This nigga here😂

right, so im fucked.....why would i want the homies in that boat with me?

its unfortunate but you're past all the sad realities of it, shits done
Yeeeeeeeah

I'ma stick to this 9-5 life 😂

Reactions: 1/2
Imagine trying to court a lady when you homeless and got no job in 2061

you think all the desperate lover pen pal bitches gone be gone by then???

you could come home to the bag if you get your communications up....better get poetic nigga

Back